مطلوب أخصائي امن للعمل لدى Panasonic Avionics Corporation في دبي الإمارات العربية 22\6\2019
المسمى الوظيفي : أخصائي أمن
الجهة الموظفة : Panasonic Avionics Corporation
مكان العمل : دبي
دولة العمل: الإمارات العربية
Provide safe and secure working environment for our employees and visitors, and protect company assets. Ensures compliance with government safety and security regulations. Conducts employee training in emergency response, life safety, security related issues, and fire hazards. Conducts security surveys and recommends corrective actions. Responds to emergencies, investigates accidents and recommends corrective actions. Monitors and coordinates operations of the Global Security Command Centre, including the Travel Tracker System, global monitoring systems, CCTV, and emergency notification systems.
- Conduct security inspections and audits, and coordinate remediation.
- Maintain security standards and compliance.
- Monitor security equipment and schedule require maintenance and repairs.
- Evaluate internal customer concerns and complaints, collect information and coordinate appropriate departmental response or remediation.
- Conduct interviews of a highly sensitive nature to determine facts and obtain statements. Document findings.
- Monitor the systems in the Security Command Centre to insure proper operations. Maintain maintenance records.
Security Programs & Security Systems Management
- Develop, organize, monitor and maintain security programs that promote a safe and secure working environment.
- Security Training and Emergency Preparation.
- Monitoring contract security guard manpower issues and operational post orders.
- Manage Access Control Program.
- Liaison with Federal, State and Local Regulatory, Compliance and Law Enforcement Agencies.
Communications & Record keeping
- Compile and update various contact lists including vendors, service providers and emergency contacts.
- Maintain security and safety incident and maintenance records.
- Prepare Safety, Security and Travel Information Bulletins.
- Communicate regularly with employees regarding security issues, preparedness, and best practices.
- Verify invoices accurately reflect products and services delivered.
- Prepare and report on Purchase Requests and Purchase Orders.
- Assist Department Head with budget monitoring and preparation.
- Assist in the preparation of financial documents and expense reports.
Education / Experience Requirements:
- 5 years of Security related work experience and training, and an understanding of general security practices and procedures. Experience in the Electronics Manufacturing industry is preferred.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in related security or criminal justice field is preferred. Security Technical Training or Certifications in Safety and Security areas may be substituted for college degree.
- First Aid, CRP and AED certifications preferred.
- 40 hour HAZWOPER certification preferred
Knowledge / Skill requirements:
- Experience in developing security awareness programs.
- Familiarity with Closed Circuit Television systems including camera operations and placement, and the operations and maintenance of Digital Video Recorders and incident playback is required.
- General knowledge of physical security systems. Familiarity with the Lenel Access System including Visitor and Asset Management, systems administration and the issuing of employee access badges is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of investigative techniques, evidence gathering and interview skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of Cal/ Federal laws and regulation pertaining to employee rights and protection.
- Experience or familiarity with completing and maintaining regulatory and compliance records.
- Proficiency with Windows, Word, Excel and PowerPoint is required. Experience with Outlook, Visio, Project, Access and/or Oracle is preferred.
- Must be proficient in English reading, writing and speaking.
- Ability to manage work time and prioritize a broad range of problems and tasks relative to immediate needs versus the longer term benefits in support of department functions.
- Work history and/or exposure to project management principles and plans is preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively with difficult people in demanding circumstances to defuse and resolve conflicts, yet maintain appropriate professional behaviour.
- Appropriate professional appearance, verbal and written communications skills to effectively deal with departmental functions associated with employees and service providers as well as executives.
- Writing skills necessary to clarify problems and prepare instructions on how to solve them (using information and assistance from Manager and from co-workers).
- Skilled in standards, concepts, practices and procedures within the security field.
- Must have experience training employees
- Must be able to work weekends or after normal business hours if necessary. 20 % domestic and international travel.
- This position will require physical abilities which require bending, twisting, squatting, stooping, lifting and reaching.
- Typical repetitive tasks include keyboarding, filing, telephoning and inventorying common supplies.
- Occasional assistance with special events tasks and projects may require pushing/pulling and lifting of furniture components, boxes and office equipment
للتقدم للوظيفة من هناتقدم للوظيفة