مطلوب أخصائي علاقات عامة للعمل لدى Red Hat – دبي – الإمارات العربية المتحدة
- 6+ Years Of Enterprise PR Experience
Manage press activities in Dubai, Middle East, and North Africa, Sub Saharan Africa, and other regions. The Red Hat Public Relations (PR) team is looking for a PR Manager for Emerging Markets and the Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) region to join us in Dubai, UAE. In this role, you’ll be expected to come from an enterprise technology background and have good commercial and cultural understanding of these regions and experience managing PR agencies in some if not all of them. You will work closely with the EMEA PR team to continue to build awareness of Red Hat and its open source hybrid cloud portfolio of technologies via the press and social media. You will support our local PR agency partners, define the PR plan, help set KPIs aligned to in-county, EMEA, and global priorities, and be accountable for the success of the PR program in these countries. We’ll expect you to partner with our local field marketing teams to ensure integration and alignment with local marketing plans.
- Oversee the day-to-day management and success of our agencies in the emerging markets
- Act as a point of contact for agency and press enquiries and promote best practices in-line with Red Hat’s communication guidelines
- Give guidance on PR and social media strategy and planning to local agencies and field marketing teams
- Help write and manage local content like press releases, bylines, pitches, Q&As
- Manage local coordination of global announcements and product launches
- Manage press engagement at local events like press tours, roundtables, forums
- Help to oversee the measurement and PR results in-line with KPIs
- Be an integral and dependable member of the EMEA PR team
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 6+ years of enterprise PR experience, either vendor or agency side
- Fluent language skills in English and Arabic
- Ability to demonstrate previous success with raising awareness for complex global technology companies in the Middle East or other emerging markets
- Excellent project management and reporting skills
- Motivated and able to hit the ground running very quickly
- Team player, with the ability to build and maintain great relationships with Red Hat’s PR team, agencies, field marketeers, and global PR counterparts
- Methodical, with the ability to react quickly in a fast changing environment
- Willingness to travel internationally
Red Hat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Red Hat does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Red Hat and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.