مطلوب أمين مخزن للعمل لدى مجموعة الفطيم في دبي الإمارات العربية 29\7\2019
المسمى الوظيفي : أمين مخزن
الجهة الموظفة : مجموعة الفطيم
مكان العمل: دبي
دولة العمل: الإمارات العربية
To be a successful Store Keeper for IKEA F & B division, you should have minimum high school graduate and have 3 – 4 years of food purchasing experience from food trading, food retailing or hotel and restaurant, have good knowledge of MS Office with Excel skills, good analytical skills and attention to detail.
You should have great communication and interpersonal skills and be able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
What’s more, we believe that you have the following knowledge, capabilities and motivation:
Live and share the IKEA values every day
- Ability to work with diversity between the colleagues.
- A strong knowledge and passion about food.
- Strong drive, a problem solving approach and challenge diverse topics.
- Ability to organise, plan and prioritise
- To maintain store standards, Food and safety to the required level
About the Role
You are responsible for purchasing and supplying all national IKEA FOOD products. You organize, prepare and implement the national Food purchase according to the IKEA purchasing processes and specified standards, by optimizing the efficiency in the supply chain.
Key Specific Accountabilities
- Ensure ordering and receiving procedures is done according to the IKEA FOOD requirements.
- Responsible for developing and purchasing food products and ensuring the complete range is in compliance with legislative (list relevant legislations applicable by country) and IKEA FOOD requirements in the areas of Quality and Environment.
- Responsible for the development of a strong and vital national/local range for restaurants, cafés and bistros by guaranteeing an optimal relation between quality and price that is in accordance with the IKEA FOOD strategy, food trends and the profile of our customers
- Ensure that the monthly IFB stock take is implemented according to set guidelines
- Prepares monthly discrepancy report and initiate control measures and follow-up
- Be prepared to work out quick solutions in case of overstock and/or shortage of products.
- Establish and maintain a partnership with suppliers.
- Recognise and build key relationships with matrix partners and ensure an effective and efficient communication flow within your functional area with all relevant stakeholders.
- Process and document supplier’s requisitions in the NAVISON system.
- Must be able to perform physical activities such as, but not limited to, lifting (up to 50 lbs. unassisted), bending, standing, climbing or walking on a consistent basis.
للتقدم للوظيفة من هناتقدم للوظيفة