مطلوب تاجر للعمل لدى نمشي في دبي الإمارات العربية 6\8\2019
المسمى الوظيفي : تاجر
الجهة الموظفة : نمشي
مكان العمل: دبي
دولة العمل: الإمارات العربية
To support the business and maximize profitability by working closely with the buying teams to accurately forecast trends, plan stock levels and monitor product performance.
Pre-season Financial and Assortment Planning
- Identify key areas of brand & departmental growth and make recommendations in coordination with buyers, through the seasonal analysis of performance reports as detailed by Senior Merch/Category Manager
- Interrogate pre-season merchandise financial plans and recommend amendments in case there is a miss-match with seasonal strategies agreed with top management to develop accurate forecasts whilst managing target KPI’s
- Review pre-season intake plans and recommend amendments on purchase quantities to develop accurate receipt flow forecasts whilst managing target sell through
- Reconcile top-down and bottoms-up brand plans to department category plans and forecasts
- Ensure bottom-up budgets fit into plan by price level, category & brand
- Undertake comprehensive size analysis for depart by product type, ensure that key finding are implemented for the forth coming seasons buys
- Communicate comprehensive department financial and product strategies to buying team for necessary execution.
- Accumulate trend information and generally maintain market awareness in keeping with our target customer to inform and support assortment and buying decisions.
- For department of responsibility produce detailed seasonal analysis reports at the end of each season.
- Actively participate in assortment development and review, providing data and analysis to support decision-making
- Develop sub category level pricing recommendations and strategies in alignment with department’s financial plans
- Undertake comprehensive size analysis for department by product type, ensure that key finding are implemented for the forth coming seasons buys
- Update and analyze weekly trade reports to ensure all brands and categories are trading correctly in line with sales plans.
- Analyze & monitor key department measures against business plan (departmental booked units & value, sales, sales contribution, margin & turnover).
- Monitor conversion and views to make sure product is correctly positioned on site
- Present your departments performance in weekly trade meetings and highlight any concerns on category or brand performance to the senior merchandiser or category manager to manage on the wire frames
- Analyze sales of dead or aging stock & work with the buying team to manage this inventory with the supplier. Think outside of the box & provide budget scenarios to encourage collaboration
- Identify and analyze bestselling and underperforming lines and recommend actions
- Provide inputs on the expected margins, possible price points and other parameters for promotions within the product category
- Help analyse the existing stock levels and liaise with the Buying/Online Merch/Marketing team for timely roll out of promotional campaigns to achieve targeted sales
- Help analyse the effectiveness of the promotions in achieving the targeted levels of sales and margins
- Be able to discuss confidently on department‘s launch position against plan. Ensure that all team are aware of the launch position
- Monitor all incoming orders to make sure orders are placed within budget & any fluctuations are agreed on and reforecasted
- Prepare brand review decks to build relationships with suppliers and aid the buyer in negotiating trade terms
- Have a clear plan, strategy and direction for own portfolio on a monthly basis and be ready to report on progress ad hoc, as well as monthly.
- Conduct detailed ad-hoc analysis as required.
- Monitor lost revenue & report actions back to the buyer
- Manage depth of buying by constantly analyzing performance and making sure we are testing best reactions through replenishment whilst closely managing lead times
- Using size analysis ensure that the correct quantities are booked for repeat buys taking into account the current stocks by size
- Ensure all orders prepared by the Brand Team matches with OTB Plan, Price Strategy, Margin Strategy and Option Plan before sign of with Category manager
- Partner with Online Merchandisers to implement consistent and profitable in-season replenishment strategies and practices
OTB Management and Reforecasting:
- Identify areas of concern through the analysis of Stock vs sales & the monitoring of departmental/brand stock holding, cover & incoming stock.
- Manage the in-season OTB by reforecasting and demonstrate an awareness of current OTB position under the guidance of the Category Manager
- Work closely with buyers in the department to ensure that they feel supported
- Take an active role in system development by maintaining and updating tools, reports, etc to support the needs of the business
- Support and coach new team members and provide training where needed
- Actively seek opportunities and resources to develop oneself
- Analytical Thinker
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Taking Ownership
- Effective Communication
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Commercial Awareness
للتقدم للوظيفة من هناتقدم للوظيفة