مطلوب حرس للعمل لدى منتجع Anantara – الدوحة – قطر
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the worlds most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
The Lifeguard main responsibility is to ensure the safety of our guests in the pool and beach area at all times while maintaining a positive and engaging attitude. The position necessitates being the hotel ambassador, all performed with the utmost politeness, efficiency, and friendliness.
- Monitor pool and beach-related activities closely throughout the shift and identify any safety issues.
- Direct swimmers out of the pool or beach in hazardous conditions.
- Monitor weather reports closely to ensure the safety of guests.
- Organize and oversee pool and beach activities.
- Provide swimming lessons and swim team coaching when available.
- Maintain a clean environment in and around the pool.
- Provide assistance to patrons when appropriate or necessary.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• At least 2 years experience in a similar role as a Lifeguard.
- Must have valid Lifeguard certification by a recognized training body.
- Must have CPR certification or training.
- Basic knowledge of occupational health and safety.