مطلوب سائق للعمل لدى المجلس النرويجي للاجئين في سوريا 4\3\2019
1. Implement NRC’s logistical systems and procedures.
2. Ensure adherence to Logistics Handbook, other NRC policies and donor requirements.
3. Ensure proper filing of documents
4. Promote anti-corruption, transparency and cost efficiency focus in all processes.
5. Transport NRC staff, visitors, documents and goods/materials to designated destinations when officially approved
6. Ensure the safety and security of the passengers, the goods and the vehicle
1. Ensure the assigned vehicle is always in good working condition and meets NRC safety and security standards
2. Immediately report accidents, breakdowns and needs of repair and general maintenance/service
3. Respect the local traffic regulations and the NRC logistical, drivers and vehicle policies at all times
4. Maintain the logbook for all trips
5. Maintain the vehicle in proper operating condition at all times, including keeping the vehicle clean, ensuring enough fuel, checking the technical state etc.
6. Ensure the assigned vehicle has all the necessary documents and equipment
please note that the announcement is valid for 10 days only
• Handling insecure environments
• Working with people
• Coping with change
• Communicate with impact and respect