مطلوب سائق للعمل لدى منظمة عالمية – الأردن 17 \ 10 \ 2018
Ma’an Driver /Logistics Assistant
TITLE: Ma’an Driver /Logistics Assistant
PROGRAM: Cities Implementing Transparent Innovative, & Effective Solutions (CITIES)
JOB CLASSIFICATION: Long-Term Local Support Employee
REPORTING TO: Deputy Chief of Party – Technical
TECHNICAL GUIDANCE: Logistics and Inventory Officer
The overall objective of CITIES is to make municipal governance more effective in Jordan and to support the country’s decentralization process. Working through an integrated approach, CITIES implements innovative and sustainable solutions to improve service delivery; increase sustainability of municipal and decentralized government operations; enhance citizen-government engagement; and foster community cohesion.
The Driver/ Logistics Assistant main responsibilities are driving and maintaining project vehicles and assisting in Ma’an logistics. The Driver/ Logistic Assistant reports to the Logistics and Inventory Officer, who shall be responsible for coordinating his/her assignments and supervising his/her work.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Driver project vehicles daily as assigned and/or pre-approved by supervisor, including routing shuttle service runs, scheduled field trips, project-related transportation within Amman and other cities, and other driving assignments as required.
- Clean assigned vehicles daily both inside and out.
- Check assigned vehicles weekly to ensure that they are operational and safe to drive, including oil, radiator, fan belt, brake fluids, wipers, tires, lights, and signals.
- Initiative and supervise any repairs required on assigned vehicles with supervisor’s approval.
- Initiate and supervise routine periodic maintenance of assigned project vehicles, including oil and filter changes, tune-ups, and professional cleaning by high-pressure hose based on the manufacturer’s instructions on optimum maintenance requirements.
- Fulfill project reporting requirements and maintain records on vehicle routing, vehicle condition, etc.
- Ensure passenger safety by obeying traffic laws and driving carefully.
- Expedite any project request necessary to facilitate the running of the office.
- Provide logistical support for Ma’an office and activities happening in Ma’an filed when needed.
- Assisting in the loading and unloading of program supplies as needed.
- Receiving, storing (protecting), dispatching and accounting for Ma’an Office materials.
- Move office furniture as needed.
- Any other duties, as assigned.
- A valid driver’s license required.
- Minimum seven years of experience. Working in a donor funded project is preferred.
- High School certificate required.
- A good driving record and understanding of auto mechanics required.
- Good physical health required.
- Availability for overtime work and field travel is necessary.
- Proficient English is strongly preferred.
The Ma’an Driver / Logistics Assistant will report directly to the Deputy Chief of Party – Technical as his/her supervisor and the Technical Guidance will be provided by the Logistics and Inventory Officer.
The primary duty post is one of the pre-identified CITIES’s hubs in the governorates outside of Amman specifically in Ma’an Governorates. The Driver \ Logistics Assistant should expect daily travel to municipalities around the hub, as well as occasional travel to Amman.
للتقدم للوظيفة من هنا