مطلوب سكرتير للعمل لدى EY في جدة السعودية 13\6\2019
المسمى الوظيفي : سكرتير تنفيذي
الجهة الموظفة : EY
مكان العمل : جدة
دولة العمل: السعودية
As part of our Core Business Services (CBS) team and you will support the important business enablement functions that keep our organization running strong. As a CBS professional, you will work across teams to provide the knowledge, resources and tools that help EY deliver exceptional quality service to our clients, win in the marketplace and support EY’s growth and profitability.
You have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
As an executive assistant, you’ll develop your skills by providing support services to some of MENA’s largest organizations. Your experience in business communication will help you to build effective relationships with important stakeholders and senior leaders. You’ll have autonomy and clear responsibilities, working in our friendly, collaborative environment. Your talents will be respected and you’ll be supported in developing the career path you choose.
Your key responsibilities
- Provide high level support to a small group of Partners and Executives
- Organise and manage comprehensive diaries, travel and accommodation
- Screening emails, responding and/or actioning as required
- Prepare expense claims and timesheets on a weekly basis
- Screen phone calls and messages, and follow-up actions, referring to the relevant team member when appropriate
- Prepare and revise documents including presentations, emails, reports, agendas and papers
- Coordinate client events, internal and external, as required within MENA
Skills and attributes for success
- The demonstrated ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate in the use of Microsoft Office suites
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Strong communication skills including telephone manner and interpersonal skills
- A strong team member with an ability to work across multiple teams
- Experience in a professional services environment is highly regarded.
To qualify for the role you must have
- A minimum of 2-3 years Previous EA experience, supporting multiple executives in a corporate environment
- Prior working experience in global professional services organization or mid-tier firms will be highly advantageous
What working at EY offers
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
للتقدم للوظيفة من هنا