مطلوب سكرتير للعمل لدى SmartMed في الرياض السعودية 18\6\2019
المسمى الوظيفي : Executive Secretary
الجهة الموظفة : SmartMed
مكان العمل : الرياض
دولة العمل: السعودية
- Drafts letters and prepares meeting agendas and minutes of meetings as needed (Arabic and English Correspondences).
- Prepares/ undergoes final compilation of submittals/ tender documents for submission to the client.
- Maintains the safe and secure storage of all files / records / documents.
- Processes, distributes, sets-up, and maintains the filing system for the head office and keeps the safe custody of the documents.
- Attends to visitor and telephone calls and schedule meetings for the CEO.
- Makes hotel reservations, travel arrangements and air ticketing for the CEO and other Executives.
- Handles mailing and dispatches to concerned departments.
- Maintains incoming and outgoing correspondence log.
- Monitors and updates the office registers & records.
- Manages and maintain CEO’s schedule.
- Organizes all meetings such as Board Meetings, Executive Meetings, Business Meetings and others.
- Makes special arrangements for private functions related to the CEO, such as VIP Lunch and Dinner.
- Coordinates the participation of the CEO at formal functions such as Conferences and Forums.
- Attends to the CEOs family matters such as applying for visa and all necessary travel arrangements.
- Performs other special tasks assigned by the CEO.
- Provides assistance to the CEO in follow-up with all concerned departments at Corporate / Branch level for the submission of various reports / documents concerning to operational / financial matters.
- Analyses reports / documents received from concerned departments and preparing notes, key highlights and documents observations pertaining to project progress for the review of the CEO.
- Communicates to the concerned function(s) feedback received from the CEO regarding any corrective measures or decisions to be taken with respect to projects.
- Assists the CEO in preparing technical presentations / reports for his official meetings.
- Performs any other tasks including any adhoc responsibilities as per the directives of the CEO
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Diploma in Secretarial services
2-3 years experience of reporting to the top management.