مطلوب شيف للعمل لدى فندق فور سيزن في بيروت لبنان 20\3\2019
الوظيفة الشاغرة : Demi Chef de Partie Pastry
- Please note that, for work permit restrictions, only Lebanese Nationals or Lebanese ID holders will be considered.
Non-Lebanese candidates with valid work permit may also be considered.
Four Seasons Hotel Beirut is part of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts, an international luxury hospitality company headquartered in Toronto, Canada, which currently operates more than 100 hotels worldwide and has been listed in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to work for since 1998.
Join our Team
Four Seasons Hotel Beirut is currently looking to hire a presentable “Demi Chef de Partie” to join our amazing team. It is an hourly paid position based on demand.
We hire motivated people and train them to provide an excellent service in an environment where they can thrive. Four Seasons culture breeds success and rewards it in many different ways. We encourage and expect all of our employees to behave consistently in a manner which demonstrates:
- Commitment to supportive teamwork and open communication
- Responsibility for ongoing enhancement of their skills and performance
- Recognition of personal accountability for their own actions and the outcomes of those actions
- An understanding of the effect of their behavior on our guests, their fellow employees and the reputation of the Company
- Ideal Candidate:
- Works harmoniously and professionally with co-workers.
- Possesses Service passion, high attention to details, strong organization and problem solving skills.
- Carry out the preparation of our restaurant menu Items under the supervision of the Chef de Partie, in accordance with the Four Seasons standards.
- Prepares simple dishes in case of very small orders.
- Provides excellent customer service skills with great enthusiasm.
- Experience and Knowledge:
- Previous similar experience in a luxury establishment is a plus.
- Knowledge of hygiene standards applied in the Kitchen as per HACCP system.
- Strong Culinary knowledge.
- Proficiency in English and Arabic.
- What to Expect:
- Competitive Hourly wages.
- Complimentary Employee Meals.
- Uniforms and lockers are provided for uniformed staff.
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities.
للتقدم للوظيفةمن هناتقدم للوظيفة