مطلوب شيف للعمل لدى Jumeirah في الكويت 18\6\2019
المسمى الوظيفي : Sous Chef
الجهة الموظفة : الجميرا
مكان العمل: الكويت
About the Job:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Sous Chef role to join Arabesque Kitchen team at Jumeirah Messilah Beach Hotel & Spa, Kuwait.
The main purpose to assist the Executive Chef and Executive Sous Chefs in the daily operation of Arabesque kitchen.
- Attends meetings and briefings as instructed by the Executive Sous Chef, Executive Chef and clearly and concisely disseminates relevant information to related teams, in a timely manner.
- To conduct regular meetings with the Culinary colleagues to assist, provide support, build morale and enhance credibility.
- To inform and keep the Executive Chef up-to-date on challenges and irregularities and recommend courses of action.
- To respond to change positively, in the departmental function as dictated by the industry, company or hotel.
- Interacts with colleagues of other departments within areas of responsibility and develops solid working
relationships with them.
- To have a complete understanding of, and adhere to the company’s policy relating to food hygiene and safe food handling practices.
- To have a complete understanding of, and adhere to the culinary standards relating to recipes, preparation methods and plating standards in your outlets.
- To assist in writing and updating the relevant section of the Departmental Operations Manual.
- To liaise with the Stewarding Manager in order to ensure high standards of cleanliness are maintained in all areas of the kitchen, such as machinery, small Kitchen equipment, floors and fridges.
- To ensure that operating and kitchen equipment is maintained to a good standard with minimum breakage.
- To take responsibility for the quality of incoming produce, ensuring that all food merchandise is in accordance with order sheets, receiving records and purchasing specifications.
- To assume a professional interest for the quality of food prepared and presented in the employee dining room and the consistent – continuous improvement of related teams and product.
- To assist the Executive Sous Chef–Executive Chef-Chef de Cuisines, communicate and delegate the production schedule for the day, collating quantities to be produced from the forecast and for the next day’s operation, to the team with clear and concise details, and follow up.
- To communicate and delegate the production schedule for the day, collating quantities to be produced from the forecast and for the next day’s operation.
- The ability to set up control systems, which will assure quality and portion consistency.
- To ensure all quality ingredients are accurately ordered, received and stored following F.I.F.O. rotation.
- To ensure all quality ingredients are professionally prepared in accordance with recipes, plating guides, buffet set ups, with an emphasis on maximizing production time and minimizing waste, to support the culinary team achieve its financial goals-targets, food cost.
- To monitor the hotel kitchens operating costs and implements corrective pro-active action where necessary to reduce expenses.
- To understand, prepare and post employee work schedules to reflect operating forecasts and to keep within
In order to be considered for this role, you will have a minimum 2 years’ experience in a middle management position with exposure to Arabian cuisine and experience working with multi-cultural teams.
It is essential that you have the menu compilation skills, HACCP knowledge, should be flexible and adhere to company standards. You must have a good command English communication skills.
About the Benefits:
This position offers a highly competitive salary and package which includes: basic salary, incentives plan, housing, annual flight allowance to home country, private medical insurance, life and accident insurance, laundry, meals
للتقدم للوظيفة من هنا