مطلوب ضابط أمن للعمل لدى فندق الجميرا في دبي الإمارات العربية 26\6\2019
المسمى الوظيفي : ضابط أمن
الجهة الموظفة : فندق الجميرا
مكان العمل: دبي
دولة العمل: الإمارات العربية
- Responsible for controlling the access of contractors and outside visitors to the Resort by screening and issuance of the security passes and visitor’s passes.
- Checks the belongings of the colleagues, visitors and contractors accessing and exiting the premises via the colleagues check point.
- In an emergency situation, to notify concerned government agencies (Police, Civil Defense, Ambulance & CID’s) through the Team Leader.
- Follows all related Policies and Procedures related to Security and Safety at all times.
- Assists to protect the property, colleagues and guests by observing and reporting any suspicious activities to the proper authorities for follow-up.
- Carries out Foot and Vehicle Patrols, Access Control, Control of Keys, Emergency Response and Notification and Public Relations.
- Escalates all concerns in relation to Fire, Life & Safety Issues to the Senior Officer or Team Leader.
- Monitoring of the CCTV system, fire alarm panel,& emergency telephone, elevator control monitor and emergency light control monitor.
- Acknowledging the fire signal and making sure that it will be properly relayed to Security Assistant or Team Leader for investigation purposes.
- Safe custody of the lost and found items
- Maintaining key register, daily cash float and envelope dropping.
- Controlling the access of the contractor and outside visitors within the resort premises by screening and issuance of the security passes.
- Checking the belongings of the colleagues, visitors and contractors accessing and exiting the premises via colleague check point.
- Ensures that all resorts properties being removed from the premises is covered by the appropriate property removal authorization receipt.
- Issuing the suppliers passes to the different suppliers of the Resort with regards to the delivery of the goods to the responsible departments.
- Ensures smooth access and smooth flow of traffic at the loading bay tunnel.
- Checking of the linen delivery and its removal from the premises.
- Handling of the master key for the laundry delivery vehicle and ensures of safe custody.
- Controlling the access to the main guest lift landing area.
- Preventing unauthorized visitors proceeding to the guest rooms and entering the beach area.
- Security should be responsible for controlling the traffic movements and minimizing obstruction by preventing people parking cars at the main entrance of the hotel for an extended period of time
- A minimum of 6 months security experience in a hospitality environment
- At least higher secondary education and good English communication skills
- Proven knowledge in Fire & Safety
- Dubai Police approved training
- Familiar with CCTV Operations
- Military / Criminology background is an added value