مطلوب ضابط أمن للعمل لدى هيئة دبي للطيران المدني – دبي – الإمارات العربية المتحدة
Regularly conduct quality control activities such as audits, inspection and test, to ensure compliance of all aviation related entities in the emirate of Dubai, to international and national aviation security standards and regulations.
1. Quality Control: Regularly conduct quality control activities such as audits, inspections, and tests of all matters related to aviation security as per the approved yearly plan, in order to insure compliance of all aviation related entities within emirate of Dubai with International Civil Aviation Organization standards and the requirements of the National Civil Aviation Security Regulations.
2. Security Programs: Regularly review all the Aviation Security Programmes related to aviation entities and airports then recommends any necessary amendments.
3. Screener Audits: Audit the allocation and performance of licensed screeners at security screening locations, in compliance with the National Civil Aviation Security Programme and conducting the audits on Dubai Police Training Center in compliance with the National Civil Aviation Screener’s Licensing Programme.
4. Reports: Prepare necessary aviation security inspections/audits/tests reports and submit reports to the Head of Aviation Security for necessary action.
5. Security Incidents Investigations: Investigate and analyse all incidents/breaches which may affect aviation security, such as unlawful interference and bomb threats. Etc.
6. Records Management: Maintain records of all quality control activities, security incidents and other statistics related to the section including reports on areas of improvement and undertakings made.
7. Policy Development: Assist, and advise and maintain all aviation security policies, standards and regulations for all entities related to aviation security within the emirate of Dubai in accordance with the international & national standards and regulations to ensure that these entities comply with the relevant standards.
Other duties: Perform other aviation security job-related duties as may be assigned from time to time.
– Higher Diploma or equivalent degree
– Supervisor Aviation Security
– ICAO National Inspector
– At least five (5) years working experience in aviation operations.
– At least two (2) years in professional role.