مطلوب ضابط أمن للعمل لدى GDIT في الكويت 6\7\2019
المسمى الوظيفي : ضابط أمن
الجهة الموظفة : GDIT
مكان العمل : الكويت
Administers and coordinates the facility security activities for an office or group.
1. Administers and coordinates the DoD security program and other related security activities for an office or group to ensure compliance with government regulations and company policies and procedures.
2. Provides guidance to managers and employees regarding security regulations and procedures.
3. Participates in the development and implementation of security procedures in coordination with government agencies and company management.
4. Conducts security briefings.
5. Develops and conducts security-related training programs.
6. Investigates security violations and recommends corrective actions.
7. Maintains liaison with outside agencies.
8. Assists employees in acquiring personal security clearance when required.
9. Enters security information into automated system and develops related reports as needed.
10. Participates in special projects as required
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
2-5 years of related experience in facility or industrial security administration, preferably in the government contracting industry.
JPAS experience required.
This position will deploy with U.S. Forces, and therefore is subject to Deployed Contractor training and regulations, and USCENTCOM Individual Protection and individual / Unit Deployment Policy. Successful candidates will be subject to initial and recurring physical examinations and medical testing, and meet fitness for duty requirements in accordance with the CENTCOM Policy and related modifications and regulations
This position requires assignment or deployment to international location(s).
The successful candidate must be eligible to obtain and maintain a work and/or residence visa in the country of performance including ability to obtain medical certificate and/or police report clearance in accordance with host country regulations.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
للتقدم للوظيفة من هنا