مطلوب عامل هاتف للعمل في فنادق Marriott في دبي – الإمارات العربية المتحدة
Job Number 17002SSF
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location Sheraton Grand Hotel, Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates VIEW ON MAP
Brand Sheraton Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
- To develop a thorough knowledge of the Front Office departments operation and to work close with the other departments of the Hotel.
- Keep telephone operator equipment (switchboards, faxes, photocopier, etc.) in excellent functional condition at all times.
- Monitor, Control and ensure consistent proper communication of emergency situations to the hotel department heads.
- Handling all normal duties related to the telephone department and SG program in line with Sheraton Brand Standards.
- Ensure that services provided are in harmony with our Sheraton core values.
- Ensure that our guests receive an on brand personalized experience over the phone.
- Acknowledge and recognize SPG members and deliver the appropriate welcome over the phone.
- Ensure strict compliance with Sheraton Brand Standards in all related tasks and duties achieving 90% or above in the LRA inspection.
- Live the Sheraton Brand Differentiators (Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Bed, Sheraton Fitness by EXOS, Sheraton Social hour, Sheraton Link by Microsoft and Sheraton Club).
- 100% daily usage of the Master Arrival Report to deliver GPS initiative successfully to our guests.
- Ensure strong knowledge of: (knowledge test results to reach 85% or above)
- Ensure smooth and clear communication between Operator and the rest of the hotel.
- Maintain and share monthly updated extensions list.
- Ensure compliance with PCI policies.
- Ensure that guests requests are fulfilled and closed in SG within 15 minutes as average response time.
- Ensure guests defects are closed in SG within 15 minutes from the time the complaint was received while ensuring that guests are appropriately compensated and guests are satisfied.
- Use SG to update guests profiles with requests, defects, preferences and any other comments/information acquired during stay
- Be aware of the hotel Fire and Emergency procedures.
- Ensure desk is at all times equipped with functional equipment and stocked with enough stationary and collateral, forms and order them in a timely manner.
- Trouble Shoot and/or assist guests with internet issues.
- To have a very strong knowledge about hotel features, facilities, services and daily happenings.
- To maintain the operator area clean and tidy.
- To keep his/her equipment in a good condition.
- To answer all incoming calls within 3 rings using Sheraton Brand Standards script.
- To handle calls transfers according to the Sheraton Brand Standards.
- To maintain an accurate wakeup call sheet and To handle wake up calls with efficiency and according to the Sheraton Brand Standards
- To handle incoming and outgoing faxes according to the Sheraton Brand Standards.
- To ensure PCI compliance
- Assist the hotel revenue by selling the hotel rooms and outlets by taking the overflow calls and/or replace rooms and F&B reservation associates whenever not available.
- Have sufficient information about local surrounding areas to able to provide guests with choices and/or alternatives when requesting for assistance.
- Build positive, effective and on brand relationships with internal and external customers.
- Actively participate in the hotel sustainability, community and OI activities.
- Ensure proper grooming of his/her associates at all times as per hotel guidelines.
- Computer Skills
- Opera knowledge
- SG knowledge
- Team work spirit
- Excellent command of English
- Additional language is highly required
- Excellent communication and follow up skills
- Prompt and caring with guest services experience
- Honesty, integrity and ownership skills
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.