مطلوب فني مخبري للعمل لدى Igenomix في الكويت 18\6\2019
المسمى الوظيفي : Laboratory Technician – فني مختبر
الجهة الموظفة : Igenomix
مكان العمل : الكويت
Exciting opportunity with iGenomix – Pioneers in advanced reproductive genetic testing.
At IGENOMIX we provide advanced services in reproductive genetics. Our broad experience and qualifications make us one of the global leaders in this field. The constant efforts we make in R&D enable us to create and develop specific tools to support professionals in the reproductive medicine area.
We have experienced a very strong growth in the past three years and expect to continue in the same line in the near future.
We are offering one outstanding candidate the opportunity to be a Laboratory Technician based in Kuwait.
What are you accountable for achieving?
– Follow the laboratorys procedures for specimen handling and processing, test analyses, reporting and maintaining records of patient test results.
– Perform PGS test as described in the Laboratory Policy and Procedure Manual. That´s included to perform the processes for Aneuploidy Screening with NGS described in the SOP.
– Maintain records that demonstrate Proficiency Testing samples are tested in the same manner as patient specimens.
– Adhere to the laboratorys quality control policies, document all quality control activities, instrument and procedural calibrations and maintenance performed.
– Manage the relationship with the IVF clinics, physicians and doctors in order to get the necessary information to perform the genetic services.
– Registering and closing Samples in the ERP (Navision Software) as per arrival to the laboratory.
– Due to the nature of Igenomix work, person should be committed to work on weekends and late hour, extra working hours will be reimbursed according to the company policies.
– Coordinating work with other staff members in order to provide results on time.
What will you need as a successful Laboratory Technician?
- Current license.
- Be a Masters or Bachelors degree in biological or clinical laboratory science, or medical technology from and accredited institution.
- Have earned an associate degree in a laboratory science or medical laboratory technology.
· At least 60 semester hours, or equivalent from accredited institution that, at minimum, include either:
24 semester hours of medical laboratory technology courses, or
24 semester hours of science courses (6 semester hours of chemistry or 6 semester hours of biology or 12 semester hours of chemistry, biology, or medical laboratory technology).
· Have laboratory training that includes either of the following:
Completion of clinical laboratory training program approved (may be included 60 semester hours).
At least 1 year documented laboratory training in each specialty in testing.
If this sounds like a role for you, please send us your application.