مطلوب محاسب للعمل لدى شركة ديل العالمية في دبي الإمارات العربية المتحدة 16 \ 12 \ 2018
Account Executive, Large Commercial Accounts
If you are passionate about computer technology and eager to develop a career in technology sales, Dell is the place to be. Within our Commercial Sales Team, we are looking for an Account Executive to work as part of a team based in Dubai.
With more than 100,000 team members globally, Dell promotes an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. As we continue to grow our business in EMEA we are looking for sales people with a proven track record who are passionate about technology. You will be joining a collaborative and energetic team that welcomes creativity and different perspectives. In return Dell offers the training, development and support for you to develop your career and fulfil your ambitions and potential.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and were committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
The Account Executive is responsible for building strong customer relationships in the field and ensuring a great customer experience with existing Education, Hospitality, Manufacturing & Retail customers.
- This will include growing the territory/account base to attain financial objectives
- Understanding customers business and solution requirements
- Gain share of wallet/spend in client Solutions and Enterprise Solutions
- Territory/account management, including account planning and sales forecasting and engaging cross-functional resources
- Customarily and regularly engaged with decision makers at client facilities in performing primary duties
- Leads sales process and utilizes all available resources to manage account.
- Bachelors Degree (BSc/BA) or equivalent experience
- Extensive experience in a relationship selling role where you were recognised as a top performer
- Strong communication, collaboration, negotiation and executive presentation skills and proficient in working with CIO and next 2 levels down
- Highly developed planning and organisation skills
- Driven by achieving a high level of customer satisfaction and can demonstrate a track record in this area
- Ability to work in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment
- World-class customer management and strategic selling skills to enhance the success of our customers business and the growth of Dell
- Experience selling IT Solutions including Client Solutions an advantage
- Experience selling to the Education, Hospitality, Manufacturing & Retail sectors an advantage.
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you relish the prospect of championing innovative products direct to significant customers, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.Apply now!
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
للتقدم للوظيفة من هنا