مطلوب محاسب للعمل لدى مجموعة الفطيم في دبي الإمارات العربية 5\8\2019
المسمى الوظيفي : محاسب
الجهة الموظفة : مجموعة الفطيم
مكان العمل: دبي
دولة العمل: الإمارات العربية
As a member of AFSS MIS team – to support the ACCOUNTS Manager / Finance Manager on delivering
- Robust, timely and accurate Financial planning and Reviews
- Provide Commercial and analytical support
- Ensure accounting and financial records are correct and support external audit.
Five Year Plan / Budget / Quarterly Reviews-
- To Coordinate with Business finance teams on preparation of Five year plans/ Annual Budget/ Quarterly reviews on Profit and Loss and Balance sheet for business units.
- Ensure adherence to group reporting timelines and BPC up-dation to facilitate timely and quality reviews.
Profit Forecasts / Daily / Weekly Operating controls-
- Prepare monthly Flash profit forecasts in co-ordination with Business Finance teams.
- Prepare quality daily / Weekly operating controls on business performance against agreed objectives with Finance Manager.
Monthly Management Reporting and Reviews-
- To prepare quality monthly management reports with commentary for review with the Finance Manager / AGM Finance.
- Support Business Finance Team in preparation of monthly management & Board reports
Divisional KPI and Cost analysis-
- Prepare actionable analytics and benchmarking of business units through automotive specific Divisional and Retail KPI.
- Prepare detailed cost analysis and identify key drivers for improvement plans.
- Build early warning trends and triggers to highlight deviations in business revenue and cost trends and recommend corrective action.
Monthly Closing and GL Reviews-
- To monitor and control closing of books on a monthly basis with other AFSS teams and ensure recognition of robust financials within the group timelines.
- Work for continuous improvement in monthly closing activities to ensure quality financials for business units.
- To coordinate external Audit of the automotive entity by providing relevant explanations and schedules to Auditors and ensure smooth completion.
- Coordinate with other teams in AFSS and ensure that auditor’s requirements are being provided in a timely and accurate manner.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge: Professional accounting qualification.
Minimum Experience: At least 3 years relevant experience within a large organization.
Job-Specific Skills: Strong Analytical, process oriented, good communication and presentation skills, exposure to ERP. ( Preferably SAP) and SAP BW/ BPC
Behavioural Competencies: Should be able to plan and prioritize tasks, persuasive skills, Kaizen attitude, Self-motivated; and a strong team player.
للتقدم للوظيفة من هنا