مطلوب محاسب للعمل لدى Ingram Micro في بيروت لبنان 9\7\2019
المسمى الوظيفي : محاسب
الجهة الموظفة : Ingram Micro
مكان العمل : بيروت – لبنان
Job ID: 30350
Section 1: Identifying Information
Date Prepared: June 26,2019
Prepared by: Khaled Fidawi
Business line:Positions reporting to this position
Target team size: 1
Section 2: Position Summary
Guidelines: Please provide a brief summary of the overall scope of the position.
Accountant supports management decision making and contributes to the financial planning and management of projects. The Accountant produces accurate financial information through sound financial processing activities and by executing financial transactions for the organization.
Section 3: Responsibilities, Supporting Actions & End-Results
Guidelines: List the essential responsibilities, functions and/or activities, provide the supporting actions to describe how the work will be accomplished and provide the desired end results. List the responsibilities in order of importance and the estimated percentage of time for the responsibility (no one responsibility should be greater than 60% of time or less than 10%). The most important responsibility is not necessarily the one where the most amount of time is spent.
Major Responsibility: General Ledger & Accounts Payable Function
- Monitor adherence to internal controls and standard operating procedures.
- Maintain chart of accounts and co-ordinate changes and the accounting system’s business rules.
- Ensure journals are correctly supported and captured in general ledger.
- Prepare and post all standard monthly journals (SJV’s).
- Ensure that accruals are recorded each period.
- Assist with reconciliation and analysis of all provisions.
- Ensure Purchase ledger reconciliations being done, prepare payment plan and process all purchase ledger transactions.
- Prepare shipments cost sheet and process with cost allocation upon stock entry
End Results: Ensuring upkeep of GL which allows accurate reporting of business financial position
Major Responsibility: GP function and Invoicing support
- Approve GP requests. Coordinate with Business units on GP requests and documents support.
- Send invoices to sales team once issued.
- Prepare invoices with support to be sent to warehouse for distribution and signature by clients.
- Gross profit function is an important factor for the business. Ensuring invoicing issued and sent to customers reduce collection risk upon due date.
Major Responsibility: Cashbook Management
- Comply with Auditing and internal Control standard with regards to cheque /cash book
- Ensuring that closing dates are met and that all control are cleared and that all month end entries are correctly allocated
- Prepare Daily Checks deposit list/ receive daily journal from warehouse for checks/ cash collected.
- Investigate cash book system problems liaising with relevant person in order to ensure timeous resolution of queries
- Completing all bank reconciliation correctly and timeously.
- Update Bank Cash flow on daily basis.
- Performing ad hock checks of petty cash reimbursement and cash floats to ensure completeness, accuracy, authorization
End Results: Ensuring all cashbook related items are captured & (Bank, Petty Cash )
Percentage: 15 %
Major Responsibility: General administration and staff support
- Assist the Credit Controller in collection.
- Assist Finance manager for tasks delegated
- Act as staff support in case of leave /absence.
End Results: Ensure that business operations are smooth and provide support for the finance department.
Section 4: Decision Making Authority Level
Guidelines: Describe the authority held by the position by listing the main decisions that the position is free to make and explain the decisions that depend on the position’s advice.
Decisions free to make:
Advise on Customer credit blocks to Credit Controller.
Month End planning
Advising supplier payments.
Explain the decisions that depend on position’s advice:
Bank Reconciliations require AP to have processed all transactions.
Accuracy and completeness of information.
Example decisions that depend on position’s advice:
Ensuring accurate input of data.
Ensuring smooth relationship between finance department and Business teams..
Section 5: Scope/Dimensions
Guidelines: List the main quantitative measures that define the size and scope of the position (headcount, budget, profit dollar target).
Section 6: Job Qualifications and Educational Requirement
Guidelines: Provide the education, experience, skills and competencies necessary to perform the position.
BA/BS Accounting or Finance
1 – 2 years in an accountant role
Basic Computer skills in all MS Packages…
Must be able to communicate at all levels
Section 7: IM Competencies
Guidelines: Provide the IM Competencies necessary to perform the position.
Collaboration and Influence: Work effectively with all parties to positively impact business performance
Change Agent: Lead people in transforming and realigning the business.
Results Oriented: Meet goals and work to improve/transform the business.
Strategic and Global Mind-set: Anticipate future trends and their impact, act beyond day-to-day concerns, and take a global approach to doing business
Team Leadership: Focus, align, and build high performing teams.
Customer Mind-set top of mind: Deliver consistently strong customer service to external and internal customers.
Judgment and Decision Making: Read/assess situations and respond appropriately
Section 8: Other Information
Guidelines: Indicate any information that would be helpful in understanding the nature, scope or purpose of the position, or any unusual or hazardous conditions associated with performing the position.