مطلوب محاسب للعمل لدى v7 group في دبي الإمارات العربية 3\12\2019
المسمى الوظيفي : محاسب
الجهة الموظفة : v7 group
مكان العمل : دبي
دولة العمل : الإمارات العربية
The role will involve all aspects of accounting and book keeping services, working closely with the Partner to implement innovative business models for new business, whilst maintaining relationships with current and potential clients.
SMEs are the backbone of every economy, but they are often ignored. Their potential growth is hindered by financial constraints and, subsequently, the inability to source the talent they require. At V7 Group, we understand this. Our mission is to nurture and support SMEs by providing, amongst other things, a host of accounting and outsourced CFO services, specifically targeting the needs of start-ups and other SMEs.
The Accountant will be responsible for the following client tasks:
- Preparation of month end journals and accruals;
- Managing and mentoring junior accountants and reporting to Partner Group;
- Support clients in recording transactions on a day to day level paying attention to detail while recording these transactions;
- Gathering of accounting and financial data from clients;
- Issuance of client invoices, and tracking/updating of accounts receivable records;
- Tracking of client expenses and updating/reconciliation of accounts payable records;
- Monitoring of client cash flow management;
- Preparation of client monthly/yearly closings;
- Preparation of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements, according to IFRS guidelines;
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures;
- Preparation of management level accounts;
- Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance;
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls; and
- Support with other accounting/legal projects, as required.
- Business-level English is a necessity. Fluency in Arabic is preferred, but not required;
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related field is required;
- 3 years of experience as an Accountant;
- Qualifications (ACA, ACCA, CIA, CIMA, CMA or CPA) are preferred, but not required;
- Strong interpersonal skills, levels of initiative, work ethic and good judgement;
- Demonstrated attention to detail and organizational skills;
- In-depth understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices (IFRS); and
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of products and familiarity with relevant accounting system applications such as Microsoft Dynamics, FreshBooks, QuickBooks, Sage Evolution, Sage Pastel, Oracle and Peachtree.
للتقدم للوظيفة من هناتقدم للوظيفة