مطلوب محامي للعمل لدى Pinsent Masons في دبي الإمارات العربية 15\6\2019
المسمى الوظيفي : Projects Lawyer (2-5yrs PQE)
الجهة الموظفة : Pinsent Masons
مكان العمل: دبي
دولة العمل: الإمارات العربية
PROJECTS LAWYER 2-5 YRS PQE – DUBAI
|The role sits within the Dubai Finance and Projects team. The Finance and Projects team carries out a wide range of work focused on the energy & infrastructure sectors, including project finance, PPP, front-end construction and sector-focused acquisitions and joint ventures in the Middle East, Asia and Africa. The clients consist of a number of international banks, development banks, government entities, construction companies, infrastructure asset owners/sponsors and developers. This is a transactional role, with a large amount of client contact. The role demands undertaking business development and marketing activities with enthusiasm.
The Candidate Required
This is a dynamic team where every team member can make his or her own mark. Senior Associates are a key part of the team’s development and are expected to take responsibility for leading on projects, developing and leading client relationships, contributing to the team’s business development plans, focusing on sector activity and supporting the growth of more junior team members.
The role is wide-ranging, will focus on and include:
- developing on-going relationships with an existing client base as well as pitching for new opportunities;
- developing close working relationships as part of an international team;
- the opportunity to be involved in work on an international level;
- taking an active role in our campaigns, the developments of our products and pitching for new work.
- have gained experience in a firm with an established energy and/or infrastructure practice;
- have experience of project development transactions from a commercial and/or finance perspective;
- demonstrate experience of acting in a leading role in key transactions, being a self-starter and taking responsibility for client service;
- be a team player, able to forge strong working relationships with colleagues;
- be technically strong and exercise good commercial judgment;
- be receptive to different ways of working including strong project management;
- have interpersonal skills necessary for this client-facing role.
- have experience in business development activities including presenting seminars or training sessions to external parties
- We are the market leading team, yet remain dynamic with ambition and the opportunity to continue to grow.
- A collaborative environment where colleagues work together across offices and countries to produce outstanding results for our clients.
- Colleagues who are leading specialists in energy and infrastructure law and practice.
- A first class training and career development programme. Our training reflects our position as a market leader in energy and infrastructure. Our training will assist you to develop as a specialist with valuable sector knowledge and the ability to deliver “best of breed” services.
- The opportunity to be part of a team working on stand out high profile international, national and local assignments.