مطلوب محلل أمن للعمل لدى Ways Infotech في دبي الإمارات العربية 10\6\2019
المسمى الوظيفي : Security Analyst
الجهة الموظفة : Ways Infotech
مكان العمل : دبي
دولة العمل :الإمارات العربية
· Establishes system controls by developing framework for controls and levels of access; recommending improvements.
· Maintains access by providing information, resources, and technical support.
· Ensures authorized access by investigating improper access; revoking access; reporting violations; monitoring information requests by new programming; recommending improvements.
· Establishes computer and terminal physical security by developing standards, policies, and procedures; coordinating with facilities security; recommending improvements.
· Safeguards computer files by performing regular backups; developing procedures for source code management and disaster preparedness; recommending improvements.
· Analyze, determine and provide technical support required to ensure sufficient availability of disk and tape storage resources.
· Responsible for performance analysis, proactive troubleshooting and capacity planning for the storage environment.
· Manage enterprise tape libraries.
· Use scripting languages to automate tasks and gather data.
· Perform off-hour change controls.
· Communicate with peers and managers regarding storage
· Install and configure upgrades of Disk Subsystems and SANs. This primarily includes EMC VMAX, EMC CLARiiON, EMC VNX, Cisco MDS storage switches, NetApp Filers and Quantum Tape libraries
· Research and test new technologies in storage platforms and assist in purchasing decisions.
· Conduct resource utilization monitoring to identify issues and find solutions before impacting business processes and applications.
· Forecast storage growth and upgrades, monitor storage systems and SAN resource utilization
· Understand the technical environment and infrastructure needs for the Data Center, and apply appropriate tools to analyze, identify and resolve technical issues.
· Stay updated with the latest technologies, and maintain industrys best practices for quality assurance.
· Ensure physical security, environment efficiencies, management and development of Data Center Services
· Participate in Data Center projects, and make sure they are delivered on time and in a professional manner.
· Perform daily administrators tasks such as creating and deleting user account, setting up shared areas, assigning telephone extension, and controlling data access.
· Ensure business continuity and seamless operability by effectively managing changes, maintaining systems, managing and monitoring systems operations, manage and quickly resolving problems, testing new systems, and securing network and information integrity.
· Install and configure new hardware and software, apply OS updates, patches and configuration changes, and update on existing hardware and software.
· Establish proactive planning, design, recommendation and improvement of service availability
· Contribute to IT policies and knowledge base that will help in improving the IT services and provide timely reports on service utilization and performance.
· Monitor the performance and utilization of servers, storage, and other Data Center resources to improve the systems performance and improve the quality of the Data Center.
· Design solutions, prepare RFI, RFP, provide assistance in purchasing the required equipment and applications through internal procedures, and implement the solution.
· Perform fault isolation and repairs in a complex computing/networking environment independently or in consultation with vendor or other technical personnel in order to diagnose and correct system problems
· Audit systems and Backup logs, and provide technical support in high-volume environment, in solutions implementation, upgrades, enhancements and migrations.
· Assist with Capacity Planning and Disaster Recovery Planning, Backup, Recovery and Archiving.
· Prepare and regularly update the documentations for all Datacenter equipment such as Servers and Storage, Cooling System, Uninterruptible Power Supply, Fire Suppression System, operational manuals and procedures for reference and daily operations and make sure preventive maintenance are taking place for devices under warranty or maintenance agreements.
· Reduce Datacenter Infrastructure Operating Costs by applying knowledge of capacity planning techniques, enterprise asset management, trends analysis techniques, solution sizing methods, performance
monitoring tools/techniques, benchmarking techniques, integration/implementation tools and techniques, and new and emerging technologies.
· Performing requirements analysis.
· Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
· Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
· Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
· Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
· Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
· Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
· Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
· Performing user acceptance testing.
· Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
· Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
· Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
· Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
· Managing competing resources and priorities.
· Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.