مطلوب محلل اعمال للعمل لدى Winfooz في عمان الأردن 24\7\2019
المسمى الوظيفي : محلل اعمال
الجهة الموظفة : Winfooz
مكان العمل : عمان
دولة العمل: الاردن
We are currently looking for an experienced a Senior Business Analyst to join our team in Amman, Jordan. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to become part of the globally growing team right from the start.
The Ideal Candidate
You will work closely with the Product Owner and remote teams. You will play a critical role in the initial design, launch and ongoing refinement of a dealer-to-dealer marketplace and virtual auction products for the North American markets.
You will be working directly with software engineers and QA to deliver a world-class product.
Who we are
Winfooz is an all in one Dealer-to-Dealer Marketplace to buy and sell Autos online. We are revolutionizing the way wholesale auto trading is conducted online. We are ambitious high-tech start-up ready to offer innovative, simple and performance maximizing tools for car dealers. We are expanding globally building teams in Ireland, Jordan, Canada and the US. As a well-backed Startup, you have the opportunity to be one of the first to join a unique team that is passionate about bringing e-commerce to auto wholesale.
Our new teams of determined experts thrive to create a strong brand and secure the leading position in the market with rewarding, supporting dynamic and fun-to-work culture. We combine traditional values and modern environment to offer continuous challenges, development opportunities in a friendly yet professional place. We recognize that people are our greatest asset and we value each individual contribution. We want to share the success and our journey to the top with our people by recognizing and rewarding the highly skilled, like-minded people for their ideas and achievements.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Experience leading and developing top performing teams.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Performing competitive analysis.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Managing competing resources and priorities.
للتقدم للوظيفة من هناتقدم للوظيفة