مطلوب مخلص جمركي للعمل لدى شركة DHL في الكويت 3\7\2019
المسمى الوظيفي : وكيل تخليص جمركي – Customs Clearance Agent
الجهة الموظفة : DHL
مكان العمل : الكويت
The job holder is responsible for the day to day processing of dutiable material into the Gateway and facilitate the customs clearance paperwork, to ensure all shipments are processed on time.
- Ensure timely customs clearance of material into Kuwait Gateway.
- Ensure correct documentation, which is faxes, paperwork and images, is prepared for customs clearance and forwarded to Ground Operations in accordance with the procedures.
- Scan paperwork, extract information from CIA System and accurately input checkpoints to ensure compliance with network standards.
- Match paperwork to Bill of entries and complete them for timely presentation to Custom officials.
- Ensure original paperwork of shipments is pulled out from the warehouse for timely and efficient clearance.
- Maintain a detail status report manually of all non-advised shipments arriving Gateway, for appropriate clearance and despatch.
- Complete and manage inventory (reports) of all on-hold shipments pending custom clearance and coordinate with Operations Agents (Sorter/Feeder) and Customer Service to follow up hold shipments.
- Maintain regular contact with customers (internal and external) in relation to held shipments while maintaining a customer contact sheet.
- Checking tariff code currency and valuation of invoice and ensuring accurate calculation of duties payable to Kuwait Customs for dutiable shipments, so that all payments are made in a timely manner.
- Checking the duty exemption status of the shipments accordingly and initiating steps as required.
- Prepare Delivery Orders and other associated paperwork required by Kuwait Customs.
- File and maintain shipment and customs documentation in a neat and orderly fashion at all times.
- Ensure all shipments have a Bill of Entry and a notification of charges on the shipment before it is dispatched for delivery.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 1-2 years experience in a Customs and Excise related role preferably in Ground Operations
- Educated to degree standard with excellent analytical, English and numerical skills.
- Proficient in computers.
- Knowledge of the Kuwait Customs Rules & Regulations.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving capability
- Kuwaiti Drivers License
للتقدم للوظيفة من هناتقدم للوظيفة