مطلوب مدخلين بيانات للعمل لدى برنامج إعادة الإعمار سوريا – دمشق – سوريا
– Collect, enter, and correctly record all data received from field staff
– Analyzing data and generating reports
– Compile, verify accuracy and sort information according to priorities to prepare source data for computer entry
– Review data for deficiencies or errors, inform the supervisor with the needed correction for any incompatibilities and work accordingly
– Sort and organize paperwork after entering data to ensure it is not lost
– Other tasks as required by the department.
– Experience with MS Office and data programs
– Basic understanding of databases
– Typing speed and accuracy
– Attention to detail
– Experience in working with a humanitarian organization
– Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks
– Excellent verbal communication skills;
– communication skills with collaborative attitude
– Good command of English both oral and written is preferable
RSRP is a newly established program in Syria for Rebuild and Relief International (RRI) and its work is based on loyalty to the locals, integrity, credibility, neutrality and transparency in its actions.
RSRP is committed to helping people regardless of their race, religion, ethnicity.