مطلوب مدخل بيانات للعمل لدى مجموعة الفطيم في دبي الإمارات العربية 10\7\2019
المسمى الوظيفي : مساعد إدخال بيانات
الجهة الموظفة : مجموعة الفطيم
مكان العمل: دبي
دولة العمل: الإمارات العربية
You have a passion for logistics and to work in a fast-paced and constantly changing retail environment. You are driven to exceed goals through people. You have interest for home furnishing, people life at home, and the IKEA range.
What’s more, we believe that you have the following knowledge, capabilities and motivation:
- Live and share the IKEA values every day.
- High School/Trade School Graduate
- 1 to 2 years experience in Logistics data entry & admin role
- Background knowledge in customs, invoicing, warehousing
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Good English communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Numerical skills & Attention to details
- Flexible to work over night shift, for female day shift only
About the position
You are responsible to support the store and the inventory controller in his mission to accurately maintain the store inventory integrity and to provide the highest possible service levels to our internal and external customers.
- Input data to maintain core systems and to ensure accurate and timely processing
- Creating all container manifests for goods receiving and hand over manifest and labels to the checking team.
- Performing all system related goods receiving functions.
- Completing all system entries for internal transfers to the specified locations and bins on a daily basis.
- Creating a picking list and confirming all outbound shipments and preparing the necessary release documents after checking the physical stock.
- Sending orders to the retail warehouse. Sending all documentation to the sales team pertaining to in deliveries to prepare the sales space for replenishment.
- Provide support to the implementation of changes and improvements to the service.
- Filing of all documents for further reference as per audit guidelines.
- To work to agreed targets, reporting proactively to your line manager where deadlines are at risk and to agree priorities.
- Reporting all KPI’s to the inventory controller with regards to internal and external replenishment and exceptions noticed pertaining to the same.
- Provide support to the Physical Inventory Team during yearly Stock count.
- To work as part of ISL team, performing business processes for a defined service area ensuring quality, consistency, accuracy, timeliness and high performance.
- Support your line manager and team colleagues in providing a high quality, consistent, accurate and timely service to our customers.
للتقدم للوظيفة من هناتقدم للوظيفة