مطلوب مدرس للعمل لدى المعهد الدولي للغات في السعودية 29\6\2019
المسمى الوظيفي : مدرس لغة انجليزية كلغة ثانية
الجهة الموظفة : المعهد العالي للغات
مكان العمل: الإحساء
دولة العمل: السعودية
We are looking for male ESL teacher for our project in Al Hasa, Eastern Region of Saudi Arabia.
International Institute for Languages (IIL), a leading training company located in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, Commercial Registration number: 1010328410.
- Certification: Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree
- Fields of Expertise: ESL/EFL
- Position Title: English Language Instructor
- Contract Length: One year (Renewable)
- Working Hours: 40 hours per week
- Curriculum Used: General English Classroom
- Materials: Smart boards, computers, books, charts, iPads etc.
- Type of Visa: Work Visit/Employment Visa and/or Iqama Transfer
**Note: We prioritize candidates whose iqama is transferable.
- Bachelor’s degree in Teaching English as a Second/Foreign Language (TESL/TEFL).
- Or a bachelor’s degree in English, Applied Linguistics for modern languages with a teaching certificate or diploma, such as Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (CELTA) or English Language Teaching to Adults (DELTA), TESOL, TEFL, or any related Certificate in Teaching English.
- For Non-native speakers: English must have either an IELTS score of at least 7 or a TOEFL score of at least 100 on internet-based testing, 600 on paper-based or 250 on computer-based.
- A minimum of four (4) years of experience in related field.
- – SAR 12,500.00 (around $3,325 USD) for BA Degree Candidates
- – SAR 13,125.00 (around $3,500 USD) for MA Degree Candidates
- Accommodation: Fully furnished apartment
- Transportation: Provided to and from work
- Airfare: Ticket allowance
- Medical Coverage: Covered as per company policy
- Vacation: 30 days paid holiday after completion of 11 months
- Contract Status: Single/Bachelor
للتقدم للوظيفة من هناتقدم للوظيفة