مطلوب مدرس للعمل لدى KBR في السعودية 19\6\2019
المسمى الوظيفي : English Teacher – مدرس لغة انجليزية
الجهة الموظفة : KBR
مكان العمل : السعودية
Project: OM&T Contract
Job Title: English Teacher
Reports to: Head of English and Technical Training
The OM&T Future Support Contract is a 3 year service delivery programme with the client being the UK Ministry of Defence in Saudi Arabia and the customer/consumer (user community) being the Saudi Arabia National Guard. There will be a total of approximately 120 KBR personnel, situated in Riyadh, Dammam and Jeddah, with a supply chain of 25 organizations and up to 800 personnel in total across the programme. The contract mobilised in April 2019 with full service commencement, taking over from the incumbent, in 13 May 2019.
We will be using Enterprise Service Management (ESM) and Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) principles to deliver the following workstreams:
· Support to the SANG Network to deliver IP Telephony to 80,000 users at 350 sites and host applications such as Network Management System, Cable Management System and Remedy incident management software.
· This will include the operation of Service Desks in Riyadh, Dammam and Jeddah.
· Support to maintain operational capability of Fixed and Deployable equipment and capabilities.
· Technical & English Language Training in Riyadh and 3 regional locations.
· Built Estate maintenance & upkeep.
· Design and deliver a new Management Information System to support the PMO.
1. Deliver and support English Language Training to National Guard Signal Corps students undergoing Technician
2. Provide a professional standard of teaching consistent with an internationally recognised technical training institute.
Core Responsibilities and Duties
· As an English Language instructor you will be have day to day contact with NGSC students and their immediate military hierarchy.
· You will have day to day contact with the other members of the English training delivery team as well as the technical training delivery team.
· You will work alongside the training development team.
· You will work alongside the assessment team and support their work with assessment and evaluation of course work and student performance.
· Your line manager is Head of English and Technical Training Delivery who reports to Head of Training Delivery.
- Deliver English Language to National Guard Signal Corps students undergoing technician training.
- Produce Materials to support training in the form of, but not limited to; Pamphlets, Handouts, Presentations and weekly tests.
- Provide advice to the course Developer as required.
- Provide written reports on weekly basis for all the students, to include; weekly test result, discipline issues, performance and remedial measures.
- Liaise with other departments as coordinated by the Lead English Teacher.
- Provide teaching cover in all areas of the English Language department as coordinated by the Lead English Teacher.
- Maintain standards of student discipline in conjunction with the SANG.
- Maintain to develop a positive approach to Sangisation (the process of developing and handing over training capacity to SANG).
- To develop and maintain good working relationships with the National Guard Assistant Instructors and translating staff.
- Any other duties as directed by Line Manager or Head of Training Delivery.
- Assist with people management in their area, ensuring the teams have sufficient and SQEP resource, tools, processes and support to complete their tasks.
CONTACT WITH OTHERS (Internally / Externally / Meetings):
- High level of external contact with consumer (SANG students)
- Low level of external contact with customer (MODUK)
- High level of internal contact within own section and English Materials Developer
- Low level of internal contact with other departments
JUDGEMENT / DECISION MAKING AUTHORITY (Specific Responsibilities):
- English Language Delivery to NGSC Technician (Including methodology and media selection)
- Class management and reporting
- Advising on course development
- High sense of cultural awareness and sensitivity
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- Degree qualified in a teaching and/or technical discipline.
- A recognized training management qualification, CIPD level 5 or equivalent.
- 5 years training / development experience.
- Have or be able to obtain necessary security clearance.
Experience and Skills:
- Foundation Degree (all disciplines), Diplomas of Higher Education, NVQ, Level 4, Certification in teaching English as a second language; TEFL, CELTA, DELTA.
- Experience of working in the Middle East is desirable, as is experience of work within a military environment.
- Must possess an excellent knowledge of instructional methodology and have the skill to exploit new methods and media to encourage learning.
- Must be computer literate and show evidence of using multimedia to provide learning solutions.
- Must provide evidence of class management and reporting.
- Must be a self-starter with high level of personal integrity and be customer focused.
- Must be an active team member committed to delivering first =class learning solution to the customer.
- Driving licence is essential.