مطلوب مدير أمن للعمل لدى مجموعة فنادق ومطاعم هيلتون في دبي الإمارات العربية المتحدة 31 \ 12 \ 2018
الوظيفة الشاغرة :
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Worldwide Brand?
In exceptional destinations around the globe, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts reflect the culture and history of their extraordinary locations, as well as fresh, modern expressions of Waldorf Astoria’s rich legacy. Waldorf Astoria provides guests the exceptional environment and the personalized attention of true Waldorf service that creates a singular experience.
If you understand the value personalized attention and know how to treat even the most extraordinarily different experiences with the same rich level of customer service, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts. Because it’s with Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts where we promise our Guests a single rich, experience at every extraordinary place they visit.
What will I be doing?
As a Security Manager, you are responsible for the safety and security of all Guests, Team Members and contractors, and visitors while at the hotel. A Security Manager is also responsible for the safety and security of the hotel premises. Specifically, the Security Manager will perform the following tasks at the highest level of service:
- Oversee all security related matters in the hotel
- Advise Hotel Management on all security related issues
- Lead Security Team and development of Team Members
- Review, regularly, all policies, systems, and procedures, including emergency drills and bomb procedures
- Drive continual improvement and enhancements to security standards
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with external agencies including police, fire authorities, and other related services
What are we looking for?
A Security Manager serving Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous security experience, preferably working within an industry which monitored large volumes of people movement
- Previous experience leading and managing a Security / law enforcement team
- In-depth knowledge of security related systems, practices, legislation, and latest technologies
- Excellent inter-personal skills and personal presentation
للتقدم للوظيفة من هناتقدم للوظيفة