مطلوب مدير حسابات للعمل لدى شنايدر الكتريك في قطر 30 \ 10 \ 2018
Schneider Electric Software
Schneider Electric is an innovative and trusted provider of software and services that improve productivity and profitability for production, manufacturing and infrastructure industries. Our software solutions allow customers to deliver sustainable performance with flexibility and agility to address evolving market requirements.
Why join us?
First and foremost is our open approach. It’s about providing an environment that encourages personal growth and recognizes and rewards success. Schneider Electric offers a clearly different employment experience than other global organizations. We don’t place limits on what people can achieve.
We do this by:
- Providing an exciting and challenging environment in a respected, highly successful and growing company where success is built by the people who work here
- Being performance-oriented: developing, recognizing and rewarding a ‘can-do’ approach, great performance and personal achievement
- Expecting colleagues to challenge each other and continuously seek opportunities to do things better
- Valuing people who solve problems and thrive on challenges
- Creating new opportunities for personal growth by supporting the training and development of our people
- Working collaboratively with others to achieve shared success
- Being open and transparent as an organization
- Encouraging people to make a positive contribution and express their point of view without fear
- Providing an environment in which people can shape their own career paths
- Nurturing courageous people who want to make big things happen – and providing them the environment to do it
The successful candidate will be a part of a highly specialized team of sales professionals responsible for the development and closing of all new business in their respective industry segment or territory. The Account Manager takes on an individually tailored portfolio of existing and strategic targeted prospects and clients. You will then direct all sales relationship management, business development, and sales activities with these clients and is solely accountable for all new services from inception to contract closure. The Account Manager is accountable for new revenue generation at appropriate margin levels across all services and for all clients in their industry portfolio.
The Account Manager is responsible for the establishment and maintenance of the sales relationship with each client/prospect in their portfolio at every level from the (CxO) executive suite to departmental line managers. You will drive new business through the identification, development, negotiation, and closure of new services agreements with prospects and clients, and participates in the subsequent maintenance of client relationships. You will target potential leads, qualify them, and lead the Software pursuit team in crafting and positioning the deal. To this end, they leverage their industry and financial business knowledge to create demand and persuade through the development and presentation of compelling purchasing rationales.
Product, Services and Solution agreements will encompass all Software offerings and range in scale from short-term consulting engagements to complex, multi-service, multi-year and global partnerships. Specific new sales/revenue and profit margin targets are established annually by management for each Account Manager.
Additional responsibilities include the smooth transition of new business from sales to delivery, coaching and mentoring account delivery leaders on client relationship management issues, providing feedback on customer wants and needs to the Software strategic portfolio function, ensuring compliance with Software sales processes and new business approval requirements, coordinating the relationship between key client personnel and Software senior executives, and leading or coordinating global relationship management initiatives with other geographic units of Software focused on the same client.
The Account Manager also shares industry, deal, and sales best-practice knowledge with the Software sales community and may mentor and coach other Sales Executives. You will be responsible for managing the entire sales process from identifying prospects to negotiating contracts.
Other job essential functions include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Create and maintain territory sales plan
2. Identify prospects and create entry strategies for each
3. Utilize business and financial knowledge to create value propositions
4. Execute competitive sales tactics to win business
5. Coordinate deal crafting and positioning
6. Lead or participate in contract negotiations
7. Manage demand and qualify opportunities
· Undergraduate degree, preferably in Business, Engineering, Computer Science, or Economics. An MBA, graduate degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science, Economics or Engineering or professional qualifications in Law or Finance are considered a major plus.
· Strong experience of complex, solution selling sales experience in an IPS targeted industry.
· Past experience in closing deals of $5-10 Million in contract value
· Knowledgeable of Business Solutions and Manufacturing Applications
· Ability to establish CXO level relationships
· Track record of meeting/exceeding yearly quota
· Experience in business transformation solutions
· Experience selling solutions with alliance partners
· Superior prospecting skills
· Capability to understand IPS offerings and articulate those offerings to the industry and prospects
· In-depth experience including RFI/RFP proposal strategy, management and response
· Strong contract negotiations and closing skills
· Superior presentation development and delivery skill
· Significant experience and demonstrated achievement in one or more of the following fields:
· Strategic sales, relationship, and account management experience at a major services organization, preferably on a global basis.
· Senior level management responsibility within a major firm.
· Senior-level strategic consulting and/or strategy consulting to major organizations
للتقدم للوظيفة من هنا