مطلوب مدير حسابات للعمل لدى Hewlett Packard Enterprise في قطر 9 \ 2 \ 2019
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. Youll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a reverse mentoring program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
The sales account manager will be responsible for a set of accounts. He/she are expected to understand the clients critical business priorities, IT challenges, IT requirements, then collaborate with HPE team to recommend the best solutions for the clients.
A successful account manager is expected to drive the full sales cycle, and achieve the sales target.
- Builds strong professional and impactful relationships with the client at all levels (CxO, business, technical, and procurement).
- Acts as a trusted advisor to client.
- Proactively shapes deals early in the sales cycle.
- Advances opportunities that result in profitable revenue growth for the company.
- Advocates for client needs during sales cycle and in addressing any delivery issues.
- Maintains high-level of customer loyalty and builds trust and integrity.
- For selected accounts, builds and executes an Account Business Plan (ABP) in collaboration with all internal stakeholders that includes both transactional and strategic initiatives to grow the company’s presence and share in the selected accounts.
- Actively drives the Account Business Plan (ABP) results through effective account management and reviews.
- Builds and orchestrates sales pipeline activity. Ensures active nurturing of deals and movement of opportunities to close that result in substantial growth in company market share, and revenue.
- Represents the entire company portfolio of products and services.
- Proactively protects company’s position and claims company leadership positions in strategic and emerging solution areas.
- Meets or exceeds quarterly and annual revenue quota and other KPIs.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Account/Business Development.
- Uses consultative/solution selling approach.
- Business development skills to align the client’s business needs with the company’s solutions.
- Ability to negotiate win-win for the HPE and the client.
- Submits timely and accurate forecasts as per company governance.
- Adheres to company’s code of ethics.
Education and Experience Required:
- University or Bachelor’s Degree; advanced degree or MBA is a plus.
- Experience in IT industry.
- Experience in vertical industries is a plus.
- Minimum 6 years of account management experience with strong and proven track record of performance and achievement.
للتقدم للوظيفة من هناتقدم للوظيفة