مطلوب مدير حسابات للعمل لدى Zycko في دبي الإمارات العربية المتحدة 8 \ 11 \ 2018
Nuvias is an international value-add distributor of leading edge IT solutions, covering technology areas for every part of the business IT infrastructure, including: data networking, data storage, virtualisation and data centre infrastructure.
We are seeking to recruit a highly motivated individual with a background in selling software and hardware solutions. Reporting to the Sales Director for MEA, this role will involve selling the broad range of Nuvias products in order to meet or exceed sales targets.
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, professional, able to work under pressure and have the ability to work on own initiative, as well as within a team.
The successful candidate will take on the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for sales cycle from quoting through to invoicing.
- Working towards personal sales targets.
- Pursue new business and open new accounts
- Manage existing accounts and maintain knowledge of clients’ requirements and business needs.
- Visit customers and maintain relationships with key clients
- Introduce and keep up to date with new technologies.
- Maintain and update customer information on Oracle CRM.
- Interact with other departments within company
- Adhere to company policy
- Any other duties as required by business needs.
- Have experience of similar IT sales background in selling software and hardware solutions.
- Excellent computer skills
- Essential to have experience of United Arab Emirates (UAE).
- Knowledge of CRM and Oracle; IT security and Advanced Networking.
- Ability to work on own and within a team
- Able to work under pressure
- Target driven
- Professional and polite at all times.
- Full clean driving license and access to car.
- Fluent Arabic would be advantageous.
Benefits: Competitive salary and bonus OTE, private medical insurance, annual gratuity (13th month of salary payable upon leaving the company).
Hours: Monday-Friday 09:00 – 17:30 (one hour lunch break).
During Ramadan, working day is reduced by 2 hours.
Days of work: Sunday to Thursdays.
Annual Leave: 4 weeks per year plus all public and religious holidays.
Location: South Zone 1, Jebel Ali, Dubai, UAE.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and covering letter to [email protected]
للتقدم للوظيفة من هنا