مطلوب مدير مالي للعمل للعمل لدى Flat6Labs في بيروت لبنان 18\6\2019
المسمى الوظيفي : مدير مالي – Finance Manager, Flat6Labs
مكان العمل : بيروت
دولة العمل: لبنان
Flat6Labs Beirut is looking for an experienced Finance Manager to oversee general finance and accounting operations by controlling and verifying our financial transactions. Finance Manager responsibilities include financial reporting, reconciling account balances and bank statements, maintaining general ledger and preparing month-end close procedures.
- Prepare and record asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
- Prepare and review budget, revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices, and other accounting documents.
- Analyze financial information and summarize financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
- Analyze revenue and expenditure trends and recommend appropriate budget levels, and ensure expenditure control.
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results.
- Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule.
- Liaison work with internal and external auditors, banks and regulatory agencies.
- Assist with tax audits and tax returns.
- Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance.
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures
- Support month-end and year-end close process.
Required Professional Skills
- A least 3-5 years experience of accounting and/or financial experience
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures
- Familiarity with financial accounting systems in Lebanon
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Hands-on experience with accounting software packages
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant
- Relevant certification (e.g. CMA or CPA) will be preferred but not required