مطلوب مدير مبيعات للعمل لدى الخطوط الجوية القطرية في قطر 16\6\2019
المسمى الوظيفي : مدير مبيعات – التقديم للمواطنين القطريين فقط
الجهة الموظفة : الحطوط الجوية القطرية
مكان العمل: الدوحة
دولة العمل: قطر
The Sales Manager – Qatar represents the Airline’s interests in Qatar and is responsible to create new methods to increase sales productivity, revenue generation through high sales performance and effective sales promotion.
Key accountabilities include:
- Assist in achieving the station’s overall revenue target by developing strategies geared to achieving the target set for the segment of assignment
- Understand the Corporate market segments and as per assignment, customize products and services to cater to the needs of the specific target audience
- Study traffic movement from/to Doha station and the QR market share and identify areas of concern to investigate remedial action.
- Support product development and identify new business opportunities
- Distribute assignment, areas of responsibility and allocate sales targets to Sales Executives
- Ensures QR participation in sales campaigns and public events, collecting sales leads for dissemination to concerned departments and stations
- Ensures competitive pricing strategy are applied to offer attractive offline fares and up-sells in line with Department’s/station objectives
- Tailor contracts with specific targets and destinations for all corporate/trade accounts
- Manage/supervise marketing and selling activities of the district and penetrate the local market to secure new sources of revenue
- Manages relationships with other airlines, corporate houses, trade bodies, government authorities and the general public in the region
To join our 5-star team you will hold a Relevant College or University Degree and have a minimum of 5 years of job-related experience managing Corporate accounts selling an Airline product. You will also have a background in Revenue Management and have exceptional Sales and Strategic Planning ability and be able to successfully lead a multi-cultural team. You should be a strong mentor with good coaching skills with the ability develop your team and foster teamwork among team members.
To be successful in this role you must be committed, articulate with a high level of customer service at all times and possess the ability to develop strong relationships with key decision makers and influence key companies.