مطلوب مدير مبيعات للعمل لدى Air Arabia في الشارقة الإمارات العربية 17\6\2019
المسمى الوظيفي : مدير مبيعات
الجهة الموظفة : Air Arabia
مكان العمل : الشارقة
دولة العمل: الإمارات العربية
Air Arabia is looking for enthusiastic customer-orientated Saudi Nationals to join its commercial sales team in KSA and take part of its “Success Journey”.
As “Sales Manager”, you are expected to drive the overall sales targets of your team to achieve and continuously maximize the assigned area’s revenue and its overall market share growth.
You shall interact with potential clients, build effective business relationships, enhance the company’s brand visibility, promote and stimulate interest in Air Arabia products and services to successfully achieve the company’s commercial objectives.
The ideal candidate is a target achiever and a “motivator” who can provide advice and guide others on the best solution for clients’ requirements to increase the market share of the company.
- Drives Business by leading the GSA sales team in the assigned geographical area/territory to identify new opportunities, new travel agencies and markets, and to grow sales and revenue based on market needs and conditions measured to Air Arabia products and services.
- Translates input received from sales teams into recommendations to base on cost/benefit analysis.
- Drives/supports sales target scales, objectives and performance parameters of the sales team in the assigned geographical area/territory.
- Constantly reviews financial data to evaluate performance, identify shortages, determine root causes, recommend changes and implement corrective measures accordingly.
- Recognizes the unique needs of the assigned territory versus Air Arabia products and services; evaluates flights and fares with Revenue Management Team, identifies new route opportunities and recommends the same to management with a proper business case.
- Oversees the relationships with travel agencies, GSAs, government departments, ministries, tourism companies, as well as trade companies, to increase distribution, enhance business and grow sales.
- Conducts field visits, bench-mark studies and market analysis to stay abreast with competitors’ position, market conditions, and customer needs affecting market trends; takes necessary action to ensure required load factors.
- Generates function-related performance reports regularly.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 5 + years of sales experience in a professional environment, preferably in Aviation/Airline/tourism or hospitality industry, out of which 1 year at least in a “Sales Management” position.
- Experience with low cost airline is considered an advantage.
- Previous client facing experience and strong people skills are essential.
- Bachelor degree in Sales, Marketing, Management, Commerce or equivalent.
- Additional qualification in Aviation/IATA/Tourism is a plus.
- Proficient in computer applications and usage of Microsoft word, Excel, Power Point.
- Excellent communication skills in Arabic and English is essential
Do you think you have what it takes to be part of our dynamic and result oriented team? If the answer is yes, then you may apply for the position by sending us a copy of your updated resume to [email protected] clearly mentioning in the subject line: ABY18- SM- Sales Manager