مطلوب مدير مبيعات للعمل لدى Cequens – رياض – السعودية
- 2 Years Experience In Selling Financial Service, 5-10 Years Of Experience In Selling Complex Technology Solutions
“We are on a mission to disrupt the world’s communication landscape! We’re here to build a world of smarter communications without barriers, to engage people and transform lives.
We empower businesses with carrier-grade, continuously evolving, and global messaging, video, and voice products. Our proprietary Communication Platform combines omni-channel messaging over SMS, Email, PUSH, IM, Video and Voice channels through direct connections with mobile network operators.
Our partner network covers MEA region with international access to messaging hubs worldwide and our clients include major banks, credit cards, digital payments, OTT applications, government authorities, health and education, and other industry verticals.
If you have the passion for success and are ready to constantly challenge yourself within a collaborative team-environment join our team.”
Sales Manager will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with customers and overseeing sales.
As a Sales manager, you should work to satisfy customers’ needs and requests, respond to their queries in a timely manner and aspire to deliver a positive customer experience. You should have excellent communication and negotiation skills and be customer service oriented.
Ultimately, you should be able to grow our business by building successful, long-term client relationships.
- Manages a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success
- Develops positive relationships with clients
- Acts as the point of contact and handle customers’ individual needs
- Generates new business using existing and potential customer networks
- Resolves conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner
- Supervises account representatives to ensure sales increase
- Reports the status of different accounts and transactions.
- Sets and tracks sales account targets, aligned with company objectives
- Suggests actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
- Implement set strategies to achieve growth objectives and enhance overall sales achievement with Key Account customers allocated.
- Plan and carry out direct field sales activities by Prospecting, visiting customers within the assigned Key Customers to meet agreed budgets, sales volumes, values, product mix and timescales,
- Manage and follow up Key accounts.
- Aim to achieve outstanding customer service performance.
- Implement market segmentation strategies for the key customers assigned.
- Execute strategic selling activities & SWOT analysis for accounts and sales leads.
- Assist customers to properly select the best solution for their application through gaining a clear understanding of their businesses requirements & prepare their offers, professional presentation, demonstrate excellent closing skills, Establish and maintain good working relationships with them to encourage repeat and referral business.
- Identify trends in the market. Monitor and provide regular feedback about competitor activities & prices, market trends and lost sales.
- Ensure the usage and update of CRM customer data and quotations.
- Build and maintain customer relationships through effective database management & resolve their problems.
- Support local marketing activities to agreed budgets and timescales, and integrate efforts with other organized marketing activities,
- To regularly review sales targets as well as ensure proper collection of receivables.
- Attend training and to develop relevant product knowledge, sales techniques and skills.
- Prepare and deliver product presentations that explain product features, competitive advantages, objections & responses or services to prospective customers.
- Coordinate with after sales departments and workshops to ensure speedy resolution of customer related problems.
- Strive for harmony and teamwork within the department as well as with all other divisions, reporting to Sales Director.
- Submit interim reports, weekly, monthly reports to the Sales Manager. eg., product launches, promotions, advertising, and exhibitions.
- Excellent skills of both Oral and Written English and Arabic Languages.
- Proven work experience as a Sales account manager.
- Hands on experience in sales and an ability to deliver excellent customer experience
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- An ability to deliver projects and answer inquiries on time
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
- High level strategic planning skills.
- Ability to travel to and meet with customers within the entire territory is essential.
- Ability to deliver on target.
- Ability in selling and articulating solutions sales.
- Demonstrated success in building, elevating and nurturing relationships within key customer accounts resulting in increased revenue growth.
- Master degree in business Administration or relevant fields is preferred.
- Proven customer relationship skills, with experience in interfacing with customers at an Executive/Director level, on a regular basis are preferred.
- Knowledge across CRM is preferred
- 2 Years experience in selling Financial service.
- 5-10 years of experience in selling complex technology solutions ;i.e. hardware, software, professional services and technical services.
- Attractive pay package
- Mobile allowance
- Transportation allowance
- Personal loans
- Flexible hours
- Medical insurance
- Social insurance
- Paid vacations
- Social activities
- Training & development
- Tuition assistance
We believe in choosing the best calibers and assisting them in continuing to develop their potential and qualifications. A good working environment, the right motivation and great teamwork is the way we use to successfully achieve our goals.
We are a leading technology corporation that specializes in mobile messaging services and solutions. Serving hundreds of renowned customers in more than 40 countries worldwide, please visit our website www.cequens.com to know more about us.