مطلوب مدير مبيعات للعمل لدى Nexans في بيرت لبنان 27\6\2019
المسمى الوظيفي : مدير مبيعات
الجهة الموظفة : Nexans
مكان العمل : بيروت
دولة العمل: لبنان
Country : Lebanon
Supervisor: Sales and Marketing Manager
Key interfaces: Key customers, engineering offices, sales force, agents, distributors, GSSP, market and product managers, Africa sales force (CRM), sourcing plants
Customer segment: Distributors, Power utilities, Rural Electrification Agencies, contractors, and other utilities , operators and industries
Tool: CRM full usage
Pricing analysis including comparison in technical construction and standards
– Identify key projects to tackle and apply the right sales strategy
– Qualify Nexans on Vendor lists
– Introduce, demonstrate and promote all current and new products
– Continually evaluate the territory to assure sufficient coverage and efficiency (including local trips)
Evaluate competitive situations and recommend appropriate tactics.
– Identify training requirements for individuals and groups
– Maintain Project Tracking files and updated Pricing files.
– Submit Monthly reports summarizing Performance and Key market activities including competitor activity.
– Complete follow up on enquiries and leads forwarded from customers.
– Attend Sales meetings, webex as and when required, and annual trade shows.
– Make joint presentations and on-site customer calls on key customers
– The primary responsibility for this role is to achieve increased sales in the region
His mission will include pre-sales and post sales activities, with the support of the sales assistant such as:
Pre-sales activities :
– Gather information from the customer or prospect in order for the sales manager to determine Go/No Go with quotation process
– Prepare a quotation best adapted to the customer’s needs and according to customer specifications (best sourcing to provide compliant and competitive bid).
– Ensure the receipt of the quotation in time; verify that all the requirements of the customer have been met and that the offer is complete. Then transmit the offer to the customer.
– Ensure completion and updating of data in CRM (contact details, account information, quotations etc) for the area
– Ensure a proper follow-up of all quotes submitted to Area customers
– Follow-up orders and make sure the committed delivery are respected by Nexans units
– Oversee the receipt of goods and payment of invoices in collaboration with appropriate colleagues.
– Investigate, document and report all complaints and claims for service and product in territory
and coordinate same with Sales Manager and/or Technical division
– Ensure customer satisfaction
– Update the CRM on a daily basis for the area’s activities (in coordination with the area manager and FO involved)
– Prepare figures reports as requested (BI, sales, CRM etc)
– Have an experience in the electrical field, preferably in the electrical cable industry or similar technical equipments
– Knowledge of electrical methods and standards.
– Fluent English (French is a plus)
– Ability to travel
– Take responsibility
– Global team player
– Marketing strategy
– Sales strategy
– Customer relationship
– Customer & Business development
– Customer & market focus