مطلوب مدير مشروع للعمل لدى Search for Common Ground في بيروت لبنان 30\6\2019
المسمى الوظيفي : مدير مشروع
الجهة الموظفة : Search for Common Ground
مكان العمل: بيروت
دولة العمل: لبنان
· Responsible for the implementation of project activities in a timely manner ensuring good quality action and credible outcomes;
· Provide guidance related to the use of communication in order to reduce tension between host communities and refugees in target communities across Lebanon;
· Provide Guidance related to the use of communication to shift public perceptions towards greater trust and respect amongst and between host communities and refugees in Lebanon
· Develop and maintain proactive, positive and professional relationships with consortium partners, civil society organizations, international organizations, UN agencies, media outlets, ministries, local authorities and local communities;
· Oversee communications activities for the project;
· Responsible for the management and reporting on project activities, ensuring timely grant reporting and compliance with contract and donor guidelines in coordination with the local partners;
· Develop and maintain project records such as databases, reports and records of decisions;
· Implement the financial and administrative systems necessary for the execution of the project; and
· Ensure compliance with Searchs policies and procedures.
As job descriptions cannot be exhaustive, the position-holder may be required to undertake other duties that are broadly in line with the above key responsibilities.
· Bachelor degree in Development, Political Science, International Affairs, Social Sciences or other relevant subject (Masters Degree preferred).
· Minimum of five years of related experience in project management.
· Experience working on social stability projects is a major asset.
· Experience working on strategic communication is an advantage.
· Proven ability to negotiate multiple relationships with various partners;
· Dynamic leader with creative problem solving skills, particularly in challenging situations;
· Spoken and written fluency in English and Arabic;
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Excel;
· Strong organizational skills and attention to-detail;
Salary: Commensurate with experience and education, with benefits.
للتقدم للوظيفة من هنا