مطلوب مدير موارد بشرية للعمل لدى Mace في الرياض السعودية 29\7\2019
المسمى الوظيفي : مساعد موارد بشرية
الجهة الموظفة : Mace
مكان العمل : الرياض
دولة العمل: السعودية
- Job number: 02280
- Job field: HR
- Job posted:
- Job schedule: Full-time
Be a part of our facilities management business that oversees work for leading organisations across the public and private sectors around the world.
Our MENA hub started in 1998 and has successfully operated in a wide range of countries, delivering project and programme management, facilities management and cost consultancy services.
Human Resources Assistant
To be the main point of contact for general HR inquiries from both internal and external customers, referring queries where necessary to the appropriate member of the team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Updating staff records on oracle and greytip for leavers and joiners as and when required.
- Managing the off boarding procedure for leaving staff in Saudi- cancelling Iqamas, processing end of service benefits, deleting insurance cards, and processing oracle/greytip deletions.
- Managing the on boarding induction of new staff and on boarding them in the company’s systems.
- Sharing new staff details with the respective departments to ensure facilities and equipment are readily available upon commencement of employment.
- Ensuring new employees receive Induction packs on their first day of employment.
- Making the necessary arrangements for new employees to attend induction training.
- Managing the probationary reports, issuing probationary guidance, making sure probationary reports are prepared by managers by the appropriate date and returned to the HR team accordingly.
- Providing effective HR administrative services such as issuing bank letters, payroll, EOSB, employee certificates and all other HR administrative services as per policies & procedures.
- Coordinating with the insurance providers with the day to day updates, additions, deletions requests of employees and yearly renewal processes.
- Supporting the team with general filing to ensure staff personnel files are kept up to date.
- Reviewing internal policies and procedures to ensure they continue to be consistent and complaint with the Saudi law.
- Handling employee database (in sharepoint, oracle and greytip).
- Submitting the payroll for HR and finance approval and ensuring a smooth and on-time reporting through the wages protection system (WPS) and GOSI system
- Serving as a link between the HR department in Macros’ head quarters in UAE and the employees located in Saudi by handling questions.
- Interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work related problems.
- Handling renewals and new Iqama issuance for staff and their dependents, exit/entry visas for non-Saudi Nationals.
- Handling company license renewals, office renewals, municipality license renewals.
- Handling the wider PRO activities.
Your experience, knowledge and skills need to include:
- Proven experience as HR coordinator or relevant human resources/administrative position.
- Knowledge of human resources processes and best practices.
- Strong ability in using MS Office, databases and HRIS systems.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle data with confidentiality.
- Well organized with a skill in time management.
- Preferably Saudi Nationals.
- Languages required: English and Arabic.
- The ideal candidate will have broad knowledge of human resources as well as general administrative responsibilities. The candidate will be able to work autonomously and efficiently to ensure the smooth running of HR projects and operations.
- Willingness to take responsibility or ownership for processing issues not strictly within normal scope or field of work.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Rapid learning skills with a flexible, positive “can-do” attitude.
- The goal will be to contribute in the attainment of specific goals and results of the HR department and the organization.
- A degree qualification in BBA/human resources management or equivalent is preferred.
“Mace is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people to excel.”