مطلوب مدير موارد بشرية للعمل لدى Michael Baker International في قطر 3\8\2019
المسمى الوظيفي : مدير موارد بشرية
الجهة الموظفة : Michael Baker International
مكان العمل : الدوحة
دولة العمل: قطر
- Oversees the application of established Human Resources policies and procedures in the areas of employee relations, wage and salary requirements, administration, employment, benefits, training, labor relations, safety and special projects.
- Assist and conduct hiring/orientation programs.
- Provide guidance to various levels of employees regarding company policies and procedures for assigned Human Resources function.
- Conduct new hire orientations and various Human Resource presentations.
- Coordinates programs such as OCONUS benefits and compensation, to include special allowances and differentials, relocation, tax equalization, and supplemental provisions. Participates in special projects as required.
- This position also deals extensively with complex tax, immigration and benefits matters which are vital aspects of pre, ongoing and post assignment activities.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Demonstrated hands-on experience in facing (and successfully) meeting the challenges of employees working abroad to include US, host country and local laws and regulations; international treaties; and other agreements as they relate to immigration, labor law, taxation, and other statutory requirements for US, local and third-country nationals.
- Must pass a successful background check and medical physical.
- Valid US driver’s license and passport. Appropriate country visas or other required documentation for entry/exit with the required length of time.
- Must be able to meet the requirements for obtaining a Common Access Card (CAC) prior to deployment.
- Experience in formalizing international cost projections.
- Strong analytical, communication (verbal and written), mathematical, problem-solving, and research skills.
- Ability to work both independently and/or with a team (or teams) of operational and/or other support professionals.
- Advanced computer skills to include the ability to work with spreadsheets, formulas and tables.
- Working knowledge of company’s policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of HRIS modules (preferably Humanic, Taleo, or iCIMS).
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Effective leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Due to operational locations of various Task Orders, will be required to travel internationally, on short notice, to austere environments under harsh living conditions.
- Five (5) to eight (8) years of experience in Human Resources.
- At least three (3) years supervisory experiences with one (1) to two (2) years in a general capacity.
- Bachelor’s degree in an associated discipline.
- Professional Certification (PHR, SPHR) preferred.
- Two (2) years’ experience in human resources may be substituted for each year of the four (4) years of college.
للتقدم للوظيفة من هنا