مطلوب مدير موارد بشرية للعمل لدى Michael Baker International – قطر
HR Manager – OCONUS
The HR Manger is a liaison between the company, its employees, and the community with regard to Human Resources activities. The HR Manager should also be country specific and in compliance with all relevant rules, policies, and local labor laws. This position will assist in providing strategic leadership and direction within the organization to deliver superior human resources services such as training and organizational development, management best practices, compensation, benefits and employment/labor relations to all of the organization’s employees.
- Oversees the application of established Human Resources policies and procedures in the areas of employee relations, wage and salary requirements, administration, employment, benefits, training, labor relations, safety and special projects.
- Assist and conduct hiring/orientation programs.
- Provide guidance to various levels of employees regarding company policies and procedures for assigned Human Resources function.
- Conduct new hire orientations and various Human Resource presentations.
- Coordinates programs such as OCONUS benefits and compensation, to include special allowances and differentials, relocation, tax equalization, and supplemental provisions. Participates in special projects as required.
- This position also deals extensively with complex tax, immigration and benefits matters which are vital aspects of pre, ongoing and post assignment activities.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Demonstrated hands-on experience in facing (and successfully) meeting the challenges of employees working abroad to include US, host country and local laws and regulations; international treaties; and other agreements as they relate to immigration, labor law, taxation, and other statutory requirements for US, local and third-country nationals.
- Must pass a successful background check and medical physical.
- Valid US driver’s license and passport. Appropriate country visas or other required documentation for entry/exit with the required length of time.
- Must be able to meet the requirements for obtaining a Common Access Card (CAC) prior to deployment.
- Experience in formalizing international cost projections.
- Strong analytical, communication (verbal and written), mathematical, problem-solving, and research skills.
- Ability to work both independently and/or with a team (or teams) of operational and/or other support professionals.
- Advanced computer skills to include the ability to work with spreadsheets, formulas and tables.
- Working knowledge of company’s policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of HRIS modules (preferably Humanic, Taleo, or iCIMS).
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Effective leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Due to operational locations of various Task Orders, will be required to travel internationally, on short notice, to austere environments under harsh living conditions.
- Five (5) to eight (8) years of experience in Human Resources.
- At least three (3) years supervisory experiences with one (1) to two (2) years in a general capacity.
- Bachelor’s degree in an associated discipline.
- Professional Certification (PHR, SPHR) preferred.
- Two (2) years’ experience in human resources may be substituted for each year of the four (4) years of college.
- All persons employed for this contract must be U.S. citizens and qualified to obtain and/or maintain a personnel security clearance with the U.S. Government. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. After receipt of an employment offer letter, applicants must complete the Standard Form 86 and be granted an interim Secret clearance by the U.S. Government before the deployment process can begin.