مطلوب مراقب للعمل لدى Michael Baker International في قطر 10\7\2019
المسمى الوظيفي : مراقب – Monitor
الجهة الموظفة : Michael Baker International
مكان العمل : قطر
Monitor – Local National and/or Third Country National Laborers (Al Udeid, Qatar)
The task will be accomplished by providing United States National (USN) Monitors for local national and/or third country national laborers (LN/TCN) at Al Udeid Air Base, Qatar (AUAB).
This is NOT an armed security position.
1. Escort LN/TCN personnel through assigned ECP(s) at the start and end of each workday through technical standard monitoring and escort practices of each type/classification of work site.
2. Brief LN/TCN personnel on installation rules prior to entering AUAB.
3. Ensure that LN/TCN personnel wear proper badge(s) in addition to compliance to ALL requirements for personnel accessing Restricted Areas, including the flight line and Restricted Areas, which are adjacent to the flight line. This includes U.S. military and civilian personnel.
4. Coordinate with U.S. military personnel regarding LN/TCN daily work assignments.
5. Monitor the daily work activities of LN/TCN personnel performing work on AUAB.
6. Ensure that LN/TCN personnel do not possess contraband while working on AUAB.
7. Maintain sight of all LN/TCN personnel and vehicles when performing escort duties.
8. Provide for the safety and welfare of self and monitored LN/TCN personnel in case of accidents or emergencies.
9. Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested to include support of skilled trade requirements for Civil Engineering functions at AUAB.
10. Maintain an alert state of readiness.
11. Monitors will be neat in appearance, dressed in company-provided uniform and adhere to dress code policy.
Priority consideration of employment will be given to applicants possessing Carpentry, Electrical, Plumbing, Fire Alarms, or HVAC experience.
US National (USN) employees must have the following current and valid professional certifications before starting work under this contract:
- A valid US driver’s license.
- A valid US passport.
- Country visa (as required).
- As required, an international driver’s license and capability of obtaining a USAF flight line driver’s license.
All U.S. citizens under this contract must be able to qualify for a Secret Security Clearance.
Employees not currently possessing at least a current Secret Clearance will be provided instructions for completing a security clearance application. You must complete/submit the application and be approved for the Interim Secret clearance before you can begin the deployment process. Continued employment is conditional on receiving a Secret Clearance.
You can learn more about our company at www.sallyportglobal.com.
للتقدم للوظيفة من هنا