مطلوب مساعد إداري للعمل لدى Mace في دبي الإمارات العربية 4\7\2019
المسمى الوظيفي : مساعد إداري
الجهة الموظفة : Mace
مكان العمل : دبي
دولة العمل: الإمارات العربية
- Job number: 03519
- Job field: Administration
- Job posted:
- Job closing:
- Job schedule: Full-time
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first – no compromise, Client focus – deliver on our promise, Create opportunity – for our people to excel, Integrity – always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most challenging and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.
Be a part of our project management consultancy business that spans our five global hubs, where you can oversee work for world leading organisations across the public and private sectors.
To support the BU with all day to day operations within the project teams. Responsible for providing administrative support to the business support manager, working closely alongside the project coordinators on all administrative tasks.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing day to day administration support.
- Coordinating the meetings, apologies and responses. This include organising any agendas and presentations action and record any minutes and distribute.
- Organising events/workshops.
- Distributing internal and external mail.
- Preparing the reports and documents internally and externally using Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and InDesign. Updating the SharePoint site.
- Coordinating the IT requirements for new starters and the wider teams – (laptop, email accounts, mobile phones, BMS). This include reporting any site related IT problems to helpdesk.
- Supporting the on-boarding process for new employees from day 1 – inductions and verifying HR documentation.
- Dealing with sensitive HR information.
- Being a champion support for Taleo/Oracle.
- Updating the project team’s training matrixes, CSCS, OEI tours, YellowJacket.
- Coordinating on any training requirements.
- Carrying out any other duties appropriate to this post.
- Ensuring all staff have complete and regularly update their ‘Infomace’ staff home page.
- Coordinating and supporting on all security/vetting.
Your experience, knowledge and skills need to include:
- Proven relevant experience a similar role is essential.
- Previous working experience within a project team/office environment is an advantage.
- Good IT skills – MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook. Experience of web based applications/software is desirable.
- Good typing skills/ability.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- Minimum BTEC qualification in business administration is essential.
للتقدم للوظيفة من هنا