مطلوب مساعد إداري للعمل لدى Mace في عمان الأردن 9\7\2019
المسمى الوظيفي : مساعد إداري
الجهة الموظفة : Mace
دولة العمل : الأردن
- Job number: 04371
- Job field: Administration
- Job posted:
- Job status:
- Job schedule: Full-time
Be a part of our facilities management business that oversees work for leading organisations across the public and private sectors around the world.
Our MENA hub started in 1998 and has successfully operated in a wide range of countries, delivering project and programme management, facilities management and cost consultancy services.
The administration assistant will undertake a range of administrative duties and support the completion of Facilities Management reports and key deliverables.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Utilising various software packages to produce correspondence, documents, presentations, spreadsheets and databases.
- Maintaining document control records.
- Supporting the team to produce high standard quality documents and deliverables in Microsoft Office.
- Ensuring day-to-day team support functions are carried out in relation to office stationery and office consumables, and the purchasing of other equipment and materials required by the team.
- Providing minutes of meetings and distribute within an appropriate timeframe.
- Developing an understanding of the key areas of FM delivery to be able to provide support to all members of the FM team.
- Utilising the clients system for booking the use of site meeting rooms.
- Coordinating the team requirements with Macro head office in Dubai.
- Ensuring FM administration services are delivered efficiently and effectively.
- Ensuring appropriate Macro processes and procedures are followed.
- Implementing and maintaining filing systems (both electronic and hard copy systems). Organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer based information.
- Managing facilities team meeting arrangements.
- Preparing quotations and purchase orders.
- Preparing and cross checking of contractor invoices.
- Managing daily interface with client and contractors.
- Handling security access to the building – cross checking of staff visa and employment information.
- Preparing monthly client reports, financial reports and updates local policies and procedures.
- Drafting letters, verbal instruction forms, contracts and other documentation as necessary.
- Assisting the FM managers with procurement and tendering exercises.
- Handling other project related activity as required.
- Ensuring that work is in accordance with health, safety and environment procedures and instructions, contractual, legislative and local requirements.
- Reporting immediately to line management if they sustain an injury or become ill whilst at work, or where they are directly involved in or witness any serious incident, dangerous occurrence or significant environmental pollution incident.
- Notifying line management of any identified or suggested opportunity for improvement of the HSEMS and associated health, safety and environmental risk controls.
Your experience, knowledge and skills need to include:
- At least 2 years of administration experience in a Facilities Management.
- Computer applications (accredited)
- Experience in working in a multicultural environment
- Previous experience of working within a finance team.
- Excellent in English writing and communication skills.
- Good IT skills.
- Good organisational skills.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Rapid learning skills.
- Flexible with working hours and days.
- A degree qualification in Business Administration or equivalent.
“Mace is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people to excel.”