مطلوب مساعد مكتب للعمل لدى MUREX – بيروت – لبنان
تفاصيل الوظيفة :
Over 2000 specialists are located across our 17 offices: Beijing, Beirut, Dubai, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Luxembourg, Moscow, New York, Paris, Sao Paulo, Santiago, Seoul, Singapore, Sydney, Tokyo, and Toronto.
The Recruitment Back Office Assistant main function is to provide a professional and effective support service to the Middle East Recruitment service, interacting with internal counterparts as well as with external candidates.
- Conduct CVs screening for junior profiles
- Manage the candidate database including inputting and maintaining information (Data entry)
- Administrate the candidates testing phase: invitation, confirmation, test results communication
- Coordinate interviews with hiring managers and follow up on feedbacks
- Contact candidates to arrange interviews both verbally and electronically
- Assist with any recruitment events or initiatives that the organization undertakes throughout the year
- Maintain accurate records relating to recruitment activity
- Attend and actively participate in regular team meetings
- Consolidate and generate recruitment reports