مطلوب مشرف لمكتب استقبال للعمل لدى InterContinental Hotels Group في بيروت لبنان 26\6\2019
المسمى الوظيفي : Front Desk Supervisor – مشرفين مكتب استقبال
الجهة الموظفة : InterContinental Hotels Group
مكان العمل : بيروت
دولة العمل: لبنان
446 luxurious rooms and suites, a wide choice of restaurants, shops and two swimming pools, indoor and outdoor, made the Phoenicia everybody’s elite destination.
Its reputation for class and luxurious living echoed around the globe. Kings, queens, world leaders, celebrities, businessmen and the jet set alike, made Phoenicia Hotel their home away from home, contributing to the country’s golden age, an upswing period during which Lebanon was known as the “Switzerland of the Middle East”.
The Phoenicia Hotel was a dream for Najib Salha – a prominent Lebanese businessman – who in the year 1953, during Lebanon’s Golden Era, envisioned to build a world class hotel on the shores of Beirut.
With a group of investors, Mr. Salha founded “La Société des Grands Hotels du Liban” and invited leading American architect Edward Durell Stone to fulfill this dream
- Registers guests into the Hotel, ensuring all relevant details are obtained on the registration card while adhering to the Hotel’s credit policy and such details are recorded in the Hotel’s computer system.
• Supervises monitors and coordinates all activities in connection with the day-to-day activities at the Front Office.
• Coordinates, supervises and participates in all activities related to the process of rooming the Hotel.
• Ensures that all guests receive a warm and courteous welcome upon check-in.
• Supervises and coordinates room assignment with concerned Front Office sections and other Hotel departments.
• Handles guest needs, requests and complaints with immediate action and thorough follow-up.
• Ensures that billing instructions are accurate and clear and handles the day to day traces report through proper follow up.
• Makes necessary arrangements for group and crew check-in.
• Maintains and controls usage of registration cards and Key cards ready for Arrivals.
• Advises Guest Relations and Duty Managers of VIP arrivals
• Demonstrates understanding and awareness of all policies and procedures relating to Health, Hygiene and Fire Life Safety.
• Performs related duties and other projects as assigned.