مطلوب مشرف مخزن للعمل لدى أوريكس للحلول الهندسية في قطر 26 \ 11 \ 2018
JOB TITLE: Supervisor – Store DEPARTMENT: Operations Section
JOB TYPE: Permanent / Fulltime / Contract REPORTING TO: Operations Manager
To assume the responsibility for the receiving, issuing and the overall control of the stock management for both direct and indirect materials.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Receiving items into the goods receiving area and ensuring that the quantity and description of the goods match the documents accompanying the items and the purchase order.
· Once the items have been inspected, place the items into the specified location and transfer the items into stock using the computerised stock management system.
· On receipt of the authorised stock issue requisition remove the stock from its location and ensure that the stock management system is updated.
· Maintain good stock management and housekeeping of all stock locations.
· Carry out stock rotation audits and perpetual inventory checks.
· Ensure that all stock related paperwork and reports are accurately completed and submitted.
· Comply with all company QHSE policies, practices and procedures.
· Contribute to the team ethic and perform other reasonable duties as required in support of the business.
· Maybe required to work off site in support of business activities.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Time served in a mechanical / engineering discipline ideally with forklift certification. Must have a minimum of 5 years experience within a stores function for an internationally recognised service company and working knowledge of mechanical and electrical components used in the overhaul and repair business.
Excellent English verbal and written communication, interpersonal, organisational and time management skills with a proactive and flexible can do attitude and approach to work, hours and location. Must be able to work and perform under own initiative and have a full working knowledge of workshop procedures and activities. Attentive to detail and have a full understanding of ISO standards with the ability to read and understand process/procedure documents including technical drawings. Must have experience of the use of computerised stock management systems. Demonstrate proven ability, knowledge and experience to interact readily across different departments within a multi cultural and multi functional environment.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work of the assigned job holder. However they are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills as all personnel are required to perform other reasonable duties outside of their normal responsibilities in support of the company.
للتقدم للوظيفة من هنا