مطلوب مشرف مخزن للعمل لدى National Oilwell Varco في الدمام السعودية 10 \ 11 \ 2018
JOB SUMMARY: Warehouse Supervisor to manage the warehouse, yard and stores with respect to incoming and outgoing goods, materials handling, inventory management and stock control. This position demands the employee to be accountable and support all the activities related to warehouse operations as it relates to coating operations. Responsible to deal with customs and freight forwarders for smooth arrival of inventory and shipment to our warehouse. Responsible for daily functions of the warehouse; in accordance with NOV Tuboscope Standard Operating Procedures. Reports to Operations Superintendent.
- Function as the Warehouse Supervisor for the Coating, Custom and TK-liner Facilities
- Responsible for all the timely receiving, stocking, picking, packing and shipping of parts in all stores locations on the site
- Responsible for ensuring that only authorized personnel are allowed in the warehouse areas
- Responsible for maintaining accurate stock records
- Ensure both yearly and perpetual inventory checks are completed in accordance with the laid down procedures
- To liaise with the Maintenance, Yard and Operations teams regarding prioritization of the department’s workload
- Supervise and plan the schedule of work for the Warehouse Storekeepers
- Reporting and evaluation of stock discrepancies in conjunction with the Accounts team (Materials Controller)
- Responsible for the Receiving and Issuing of components from the computerized stock system
- Processing of spares and internal work orders
- Ensure that all updates on the ERP system are made correctly and in a timely manner
- Work in an orderly manner ensuring Warehouse areas are kept clean and tidy and safe from hazards following all 5S procedures
- Responsible for the follow-up of NCR’s to ensure that any non-discrepant materials are removed from general stock and quarantined
- Responsible for the correct disposal of redundant and scrap stocks
- Liaise with Sales/Operations Departments regarding shipping and receiving schedules
- Ensure that all picking and delivery notes are produced for each order
- Ensure the on time picking, packing and expediting of all spares and production schedule orders to the agreed schedule
- Maintain high standards of housekeeping within the Warehouse areas at all times
- To engage in any other activities requested by the Materials Controller or Purchasing and Materials Control Manger
- Inform the Shift Supervisor or his designee of any disturbance or irregularities in the production flow occurs
- Maintaining and updating Purchase Order Tracking sheet for local supplies with the required delivered information.
- Follow all the Company HSEMS, QMS, policies and procedures
- Perform other duties that maybe assigned by the Plant Manager or his designee
FACILITY SPECIFIC RESPONSIBLITIES:
- Perform all assignments, duties, and tasks in a safe manner following standard procedures and practices. Encourage others to do so; correct and report all unsafe conditions immediately
- Maintenance of adequate stock
- Accuracy in all paper work and customer related documentation
- Easy identification of materials being stocked
- System to provide accurate data relating to stock
- Customs related paperwork
- Proper receipt and dispatch of materials
- Regular stock checks
- Accurately capture and record necessary operating data
- Perform duties to continuously improve quality and productivity
- Maintain a safe, clean work area following all 5S Procedures
- Follow all appropriate procedures for the accumulation, labeling, on-site transportation, storage, and inspection of materials designated as hazardous waste per Environmental Control instructions
- Assist in equipment maintenance activities as directed
- Communicate and coordinate necessary information to appropriate department/shift employees to ensure effective operations
- Perform other duties as assigned by Supervisor
- Flexible, able to accept and respond to multi-task assignments quickly and readily.
- Motivated towards productivity improvements, quality consciousness and safety awareness.
- Ability to think ahead, anticipates problems, make decisions, and take appropriate action.
- Effective leadership style and ability to use appropriate interpersonal skills to guide individuals/groups towards task accomplishment.
- Must have overall good work record.
- Must be available to work Day and/or Night Shifts as required and/or assigned.
- Demonstrated capability and willingness to work overtime as necessary.
- Standard work week is 48 hours; possible overtime up to 60 hours per week.
- 5 to 7 year of Warehouse experience required.
- College degree or technical diploma required; related experience may be substituted.
- ERP system experience desired; JDE experience a plus.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Computer Skills – Excellent Outlook, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel required.
- Excellent English Language Skills (Reading, Writing and Speaking) required.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Will demonstrate a positive attitude.
- Ability to work within a diverse cultural environment
- Capability to work under pressure
- Excellent monitoring and tracking skills
للتقدم للوظيفة من هنا