مطلوب مصمم جرافيك للعمل لدى مجموعة الفطيم في دبي الإمارات العربية 9\6\2019
المسمى الوظيفي : مصمم جرافيك
الجهة الموظفة : مجموعة الفطيم
مكان العمل: دبي
دولة العمل:الإمارات العربية
You have the ability to generate new ideas and concepts. You have a passion for home furnishing, retailing, design and how people live at home. You are able to draw, visualise and present ideas. You have the ability to work in a fast retail environment. You are enthusiastic about assignments and working with others in a team.
What’s more, we believe that you have the following knowledge, capabilities and motivation:
- Live and share the IKEA values every day
- Degree / Diploma in Graphic Design, Fine Arts, Interior Design or Architecture
- 3 – 5 years’ experience as a Graphic Designer, ideally in retail industry
- 5 years’ relevant experience within the Communication & Interior Design department in one or more IKEA stores
- Must have skills in using sign making equipment and preferably experience in working with MAC graphic software such as Illustrator and InDesign
About the role
You are responsible for securing that the graphic standards that are implemented in the IKEA store are in line with the IKEA manuals.
Key Specific Accountabilities
- Install IKEA Trade Name & Word mark are probably projected and strictly observed as set out in the IKEA Trade Mark Manual and Company Policy document.
- Plan and execute a high level of Graphic solutions by communicating IKEA product features and solutions in all in-store areas.
- Daily and weekly checks made on implementation and application of graphic displays to ensure consist standards and translations are correct (in line with IKEA visual identity. IKEA Trademark and IKEA pricing as described in the IKEA Manual).
- Work with Sales and in store logistics by following the work brief process in planning and implementing graphic solutions to support the stores set sales targets and activity calendar.
- Implement graphic communication (notice board, usage of IKEA furnishing in Offices, signage & Posters) to all sales support areas and non-customers areas in order to maintain the store in accordance to IKEA standards, so that the perception of visitors to those areas is as strong as in the store
- Plan and execute any changes to graphic solutions as directed from first GD within the store so that they are in keeping with the store’s current commercial calendar and activities.
- Develop a deep understanding and knowledge of Graphic Com-In related to IKEA manuals, proven ideas and guidelines (continual usages of toolbox for updates from IKEA Sweden) as set out by IKEA System B.V. in order to improve own skill base and competence (use yearly improvement plan set by Com-In Manager)
- Obtain a knowledge of our competitor’s activities, the local market and our customers (communication, marketing adverts and trends in graphic materials) in order to develop awareness of Ikea Customers with the store.
للتقدم للوظيفة من هناتقدم للوظيفة