مطلوب مصمم جرافيك للعمل لدى مجموعة فنادق هيلتون في الدوحة قطر 5\12\2019
المسمى الوظيفي : مصمم جرافيك
الجهة الموظفة : مجموعة فنادق ومطاعم هيلتون
مكان العمل : الدوحة
دولة العمل : قطر
A Graphic Designer will create visual communications to convey messages in an effective and aesthetically pleasing manner of Hilton’s newest resort and entertainment complex in Qatar. The Salwa Beach Resort is to become one of the largest resorts in the Middle East. It spreads along a 3.5km pristine beach front on the southwest coast of Qatar. Managed by Hilton, it will have 362 hotel rooms and residential units with private beaches, a world-class leisure and waterpark, sports club, marina, dive center, health club, spa, restaurants, cinemas and retail space. The resort is scheduled to open in 2020 and can be found on Google and YouTube under its working title ‘Salwa Beach Resort’.
What will I be doing?
A Graphic Designer, will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Designs and produces marketing materials including, but not limited to, advertisements, collateral, signage, flash pieces, electronic brochures and presentations that reflect the brand’s image and style in order to drive hotel revenue.
- Executes various aspects of production including, printing, scanning, digital retouching, image editing, special effects, and file manipulation and layout.
- Follow all company policies and procedures
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information
- Maintains familiarity with customer demographics and develops an appropriate look and feel for all promotion and event related collateral
- Monitors the progress of all projects, including the maintenance of project files and archives.
What are we looking for?
A Graphic Designer serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Ability to understand key business indicators and competitive trends and develop approaches to these challenges
- Intermediate level of IT skills
- Proven organisational and planning skills
- Ability to work under pressure at all times
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous Hotel or leisure sector experience
- Previous Marketing experience in a similar environment
- Basic knowledge of budgeting or cost-management
- Relevant degree, in marketing, business development or other relevant business field, from an academic institution
للتقدم للوظيفة من هناتقدم للوظيفة